Check LRS Status in AP | AP LRS Application Form 2023 | AP LRS Status 2023 | AP LRS Eligibility List 2023 | Andhra Pradesh LRS Form 2023 online | AP LRS Apply Online 2023
Layout Regularisation Scheme under Directorate of Town and Country Planning (DTCP) and Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Govt of Andhra Pradesh. It’s a compulsory disclosure scheme proposed for regularisation of all unapproved layouts/plots or lands to bring them into the planning fold and to provide basic facilities & for a better quality of life for all state inhabitants.
Read this article to know about How to apply online for AP LRS Scheme? eligibility criteria, application procedure, know your application status, online form, and other details. AP Layout Scheme Online Form 2023 along with this procedure.
AP LRS Scheme Application Form 2023
Who can apply for the AP LRS scheme?
Individual plot owners in unapproved layouts having registered title deed executed prior to 31-08-2019. Also societies, associations, colony developers, welfare societies representing the unapproved plot owners having registered sale deeds prior to 31-08-2019.
Applicability – Area or land covered under CRDA (expected capital city area), VMRDA, VKPCPIR SDA, all UDAs, all municipal corporations, municipalities, Nagar/Gram Panchayats falling outside UDA and covered by Master Plans as well as Zonal Development Plans/IALAs.
Check Andhra Pradesh LRS Application Form Sample
|Scheme||Layout Regularisation Scheme|
|Department||Directorate of Town and Country Planning|
|Form||AP Layout Regularisation Application Form 2023|
|Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Status||AP Layout Registration Status 2023|
|Eligibility||AP LRS Eligibility List 2023 district wise|
Check AP LRS Application Charges Calculators –
- Select Layout Type
- Plot area
- Width of Existing Abutting Road
- Select Yes/No – Site affected under min 9m wide road widening in (sq.m), Site affected under master plan road building if any (sq.m)
- Net Layout/Plot Area
- The total extent of Layout
- The extent of open space provided if any?
- Shortfall open space charges
- The market value of the land as of 01.08.2019 (Rs per sq. yd)
- Whether the change of land use charges applicable?
- Type of changes. Click on submit button to calculate charges.
AP LRS Status 2023 Check online
Andhra Pradesh LRS Required documents –
- Self-attested copy of title deed
- Site plan showing the plot measurement, schedule of boundaries, the width of abutting roads
- Location plan/Layput plan Topo detailed plan showing the ground details within a radius of 100m
- Latest EC (Encumbrance Certificate) duly showing transactions of 13 years
- Land Conversion Certificate. Indemnity bond to abide by the conditions
- NOC from the defense authority in case the site falling within 500m from the boundary of the Defence establishment.
- NOC form airport authority of India in case the site falls within the restricted zone of AAI.
- Road widening undertaking if it is affected in the road less than 9m width and MP/ZDP/RDP roads.
After that upload layout – Regularised Layout plans (LRS-2008)
Identified unauthorized layout plans (option available in login only)
Unauthorized Developed Areas.
Whether the layout regulation scheme is applicable to all Gram Panchayat areas also?
No, this scheme is applicable to GP areas falling within Urban Development Authority limits/covered in sanctioned master plans/IALAs only
Download AP LRS FAQ pdf file
AP LRS Apply Online 2023 Check
How to apply for LRS Scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
Firstly visit the official website of the Layout Regularisation Scheme of Andhra Pradesh
Click on the link and a new page will open.
After that click on the “Apply Online” link and the login page will open
Click on Citizen Online Registration
Enter User ID, Password, Confirm. contact details, Personal information, Upload photo. Click on submit button to create a login ID.
Enter Citizen Login or LTP login to submit the application form and enter asked details.
After that complete the registration process and upload supporting documents.
How to check AP LRS Application status?
To know about your application status. Click on the official portal link
After that click on Know your Application Status.
Enter the application number and click on submit button
After that status of your application will appear on your screen.
Stay tuned to know about various schemes in Andhra Pradesh state. If you have any queries related to schemes just write in the comment box.