YSR Rythu Bharosa Apply Online 2024 | AP Rythu Bharosa Registration 2024 | YSR Rythu Bharosa Application online 2024 | YSR Rythu Bharosa Online Apply, eligibility criteria
YSR Rythu Bharosa online application is available on the official portal. The scheme was announced and implemented recently to enhance the income of farmers and make them financially strong. Now eligible farmers can apply online for the schemes, documents required, the application process, documents required, benefits, financial assistance for the scheme. Grab all details about How to apply online for Rythu Bharosa Scheme in AP?
In this scheme total of ₹ 13500/- is provided to the eligible farmers. Now farmers can submit their fresh application to avail various benefits of this scheme.
AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Registration 2024
The first installment for the year 2024 is already credited in the bank accounts of farmers. If you want to apply online for the Rythu Bharosa scheme, read this article carefully and read the process of how to register online for Rythubharosa pathakam.
As you know that the Govt of AP is decided to providing Rs 13500/- every year to the farmers. The prime objective of this scheme to help farmers to cope with challenges/difficulties that occur in farming. The financial assistance will be given to the farmers for a period of 5 years. ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రితు భరోసా పథకం నమోదు ప్రక్రియ ఇప్పుడు అందుబాటులో ఉంది. ఈ పథకం కింద అర్హత ఉన్న రైతులు వివిధ ప్రయోజనాలను పొందటానికి ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవచ్చు. This amount has been directly credited into the farmer’s saving account.
|Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|State Government of Andhra Pradesh
|AP Rythu Bharosa Registration 2024
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Apply online
|Financial Assistance to the farmers
AP Rythu Bharosa Apply Online 2024
Under this scheme, the farmers will get ₹ 5500/- financial for the purchase of seeds. You can get a list of eligible farmers will display in the gram panchayat office by the district administration. Also, the farmers will get all essential updates & information regarding pathakam on the official portal and Rythu Bharosa Centres. The seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres at a subsidized rate will start from time to time.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Pathakam is a welfare scheme introduced by the Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji for the farmers of the state. This is one of the 9 major promises made by Jagan Mohan Reddy Hi during the election campaign. Additional to this the Govt will provide zero-interest loans and free borewells, cold storage, and food processing units.
Benefits of AP Rythu Bharosa Pathakam –
- Farmers will get a loan at zero percent interest.
- Rs 13500/- per year in a year and Rs 67500 in five years as financial help in the next 5 years.
- No need to pay rod tax for tractors, free electricity for nine hours in a day, free borewell facilities, Cold storage facilities, Life insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh for the farmer’s family.
Rythu Bharosa Objective scheme – To help farmers financially, to develop the agriculture sector. Enhance crop production and farmers’ income, To reduce the debt burden on farmers.
Jagananna Rythu Bharosa Register online 2024
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility criteria –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of AP state
- The applicant must be associated with the agriculture sector
- Farmers must hold 5 acres of cultivated land
- The scheme also for small, marginal, and agricultural tenants can also apply.
Exclusion under AP Rythu Bhaorsa scheme –
- All superannuated/retired people who get a monthly pension of ₹ 10000/- or more excluded.
- Those individuals who pay commercial tax/professional tax/GST during the last assessment year exclude.
- Persons who are owing farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture, or any non-agricultural usage are excluded.
- The people who paid income tax., and others. Read all instructions carefully & get eligibility criteria from the link provided below.
Apply offline under Rythu Bharosa Yojana –
- You can visit the official portal and download the application form pdf. Take the printout of the same.
- You have to fill the application form by entering all the required documents.
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
- After verification, the department will add your name to the beneficiary list.
- Then you can avail all the benefits of this scheme.
Stay online to get more information about various schemes in the AP state. if you have any queries just write in the comment box.