CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Form 2020-21 Renewal Apply
Check CBSE Scholarship Form 2020-21 | CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application 2020-21 | CBSE One Girl Scholarship Apply Online | CBSE Scholarship Renewal Form 2021 | CBSE Single Girl Scholarship in Hindi | CBSE Single Girl Child Free Education
Central Board of Secondary Education offer scholarship to Single Girl Child. CBSE Single Girl Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 a post metric scholarship for Class 11 and 12 being approved by Central Board of Secondary Education. Main objective of this scheme to provide financial assistance or free education to single girl students who are only child of their parents to pursue their education of class XI and XII.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Form 2020-21
Read this article to know about and information related to CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child like application process, apply online, eligibility, dates and documents required and benefits others. केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड केवल लड़की संतान को स्कालरशिप प्रदान करती है जिससे छात्राएं अपनी शिक्षा पूरी कर सकें. यह योजना केवल प्लस वन और प्लस टू की शिक्षा के लिए है.
|Scheme||Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||Class XI and XII|
|Apply online||CBSE Single Girl Scheme Online Application 2020|
|Form online||CBSE Single Girl Scholarship Registration 2020|
|Eligibility||Girls Students Who are only child for their parents|
This scheme only for Girls students who are only child of their parents. A post metric scheme for class 11 to 12. Read complete process, eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits and registration process. Girls students scholarship under Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
CBSE Only Girl Scholarship Renewal process 2020-21
CBSE Single Girl Scholarship Eligibility criteria –
- Any single girl child being only child of parents eligible to register for the CBSE Merit Scholarship Yojana. Financial assistance for class XI and XII admission.
- Age of applicant should not exceed 15 years.
- Permanent resident of India along with valid address proof.
- Who secure 60% marks or more in X class exam and studying class 11th and 12th in school (CBSE affiliated) and tution fee not more than ₹ 1500/- per month during academic year.
- In the next two years total increase in tuition fee in such a school will not exceed 10% of tuition fee.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal Process
- Students failing to get promoted to the next class would forfeit scheme.
- Scholarship will renewed for next year of study (renewal)
- This scholarship will be renewed for one year and it depends on promotion to the next class. Total 50% or more in aggregate in the exam, it determine his promotion.
- If applicant switch stream (course of study) or school shall be subject to prior approval of board.
- Good conduct and regulatory attendance also required for continuing scholarship.
Benefits – Board is providing for every applicant ₹ 6000/- p.a for two years only. full duration of 11th and 12th in school. No additional grant will provided.
CBSE One Girl Child Scholarship Apply Online 2021
Documents Required –
- Income certificate, Caste certificate
- Proof of admission, account details
- Fee structure of program required
- Passport size photo, aadhaar card.
- Students ID card
- An affidavit on ₹ 50/- stamp paper from parents duly attested by SDM/First class magistrate/Gazetted officer mentioning that she is the only child in the family.
Selection Process –
- Student should pass Secondary exam from CBSE with min 60% marks
- Pursuing in XI and XII class from CBSE affiliated school.
- Student should be only child, Affidavit as proof of the only child in family
- Tuition Fee should not be more than ₹ 1500/- per month
CBSE 1 Girl Scholarship Scheme helpline number – 1800-11-8002, 011-22509256/22509257/58/59
How to apply for CBSE Only Girl Scholarship Scheme
- Firstly visit at official portal of CBSE Board.
- After that click on scholarship link and new page will open. Then read guideline carefully for registration and click on continue button.
- Fill information carefully and be ready with all supporting documents.
- Scanned documents and create affidavit pdf format as per guideline. Go to the upload document button and upload documents and click on confirmation page button.