Parivahan E Challan payment online | echallan.parivahan.gov.in Challan status online | E challan status online | E Challan Official portal | e-challan Status 2023 check
दोस्तों जैसे की तकनीक हर क्षेत्र में उपयोग हो रही है इसीलिए परिवहन विभाग ने भी बहुत सी सुविधाएँ और सेवाएं ऑनलाइन शुरू कर दी हैं. With by Advancement of technology traffic police able to catch you easily, if someone breaks traffic rules. And you have to pay the heavy fine (challan). eChallan Online Status – Rules like if you jump signal, over speed, the wrong lane, without a seat belt, without a helmet, not obeying rules and regulation, etc. If you break any rule you have to pay a fine. And people now can check the e-challan status online on the official website.
E Challan Online Status 2023
What is E-challan – Payment which country inhabitants have to pay if they break any traffic rule as per Parivahan Vibhag guidelines. अगर आप वहां चलते समाया कोई भी परिवहन नियम का उलंघन करते हैं तो आपको जुर्माना लगेगा उसे ही चलान कहा जाता है. दोस्तों परिवहन विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट echallan.parivahan.gov.in ही है.
|Ministry||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|echallan||E Challan Status check online|
|Get online||E Challan Parivahan Status check|
|Category||The official portal to collect challan online|
|Payment||E-challan Payment online|
The government of India decided to prepare the payment of challan process much easier for everyone. Till now people may face a complicated process/have to go concerned office. It was time-consuming. Now Govt of India launched echallan.parivahan.gov.in to make the process easier and citizens can pay their challan at the official portal in a simple way.
E-Challan Online Payment 2023
- Payment mode – All dear people informed that they can pay fine through online or offline mode.
- Online mode – First via the official website – you need to visit at official portal. Firstly get challan details by using DL number, Vehicle Number, Challan number. After that make payment as per the process available on the screen.
- You may also pay your fine by using Paytm – Open Paytm app on your mobile phone. After that click the service section and open the challan option. Select traffic authority name, enter challan number, and proceed for payment.
- You can also pay your fine by visiting the nearest police station.
**Important to Read – Fake website of e-challan – There is a number of fake website on the internet which is guiding common people as the official website of e challan. Please note these are not official websites (they look quite similar to the official website). Fake website using a somewhat similar URL to the official website. You are requested to be careful while making payment. The official website for e challan is echallan.parivahan.gov.in
echallan.parivahan.gov.in Challan Status online
- Benefits of E-challan – Simple, productive, and far-reaching traffic authorization framework
- 100% digitization and documentation of records help to improve permeability on guilty parties.
- Decrease paper cost and time-saving and enhance transparency.
How to check e-challan status?
- Firstly visit at official portal after that new page will open.
- After that click on the e-challan status check
- Then select an option from Challan number/Vehicle number/DL number and enter details and fill captcha code. Click on Get details.