e-Shram Card Registration 2022 | e-shramik Registration 2022 | e Shram Registration 2022 | e-Shram Card Apply Online | e-shram Card Status | e-Shramik Card Apply online
The e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers has been launched by India’s Ministry of Labour & Employment. Candidates that sign up for E Shram will get a UAN Card, which serves as their personal identification number. Aspirants may find employment in the future by registering for the CSC NDUW E Shram Card Online registration in UP, Bihar, MP, and Karnataka. ई-श्रम रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
e Shram Card Registration 2022
The e-Shram website create by the Ministry of Labour and Employment to collect data on unorganized workers. And the NDUW Database will use to implement new policies, create more employment in the future. And introduce new schemes for workers. The following part contains comprehensive information on the E Shramik Portal 2021 Official Website, including perks, documents required, CSC login, and who eligible to apply for the eShram Portal online.
About e Shram – The E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of unorganized sector workers and laborers recently introduced by the Indian government. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi unveiled the e-SHRAM Portal for the first time. The Indian Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched the E Shramik Portal to monitor and gather all data on unorganized sector employees and laborers. New programs, new policies, and more work chances for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers will launch with the use of the collected data. ई-श्रमिक रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022.
e-Shram Card Online Apply
The Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card will be provided by the Ministry of Labour & Employment to everyone who applies via the e Shram Portal. The CSC Seva Kendra is a good option for anyone who wishes to register for an E-Shram Card. Candidates may also self-register on E Shramik Card by linking their Aadhar Card mobile number to their account. ई-श्रम पंजीकरण 2021
|Department||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Under||Central Government of India|
|Registration||e Shram Online Registration 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
The Union Ministry of Labor and Employment’s E Shram Card will include a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number for each of the estimated 38 crore workers who use it. That way, the benefit will be available to all employees at the same time. As you may be aware, every Indian citizen has an individual Aadhar card number, which serves as an official identification document. The e Shram Card, on the other hand, will give you the appearance of an Indian worker.
E-Shram Self Registration 2022
Documents Required for E-Shramik Portal
The following documents required for applying on this portal:-
- Your personal information like your name, occupation, number, and family details.
- Documents like Address proof, Educational, qualification, Aadhar card, Ration Card, and Birth Certificate.
- Some extra documents like Bank passbook and electricity bill.
CSC e-Shram Card Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Unorganized workers may register on e SHRAM regardless of their salary. However, it’s not advisable to be a taxpayer.
- Unorganized workers between the ages of 16 and 59 may use the e-SHRAM site to register.
- To register on the e-SHRAM site, the worker would need documents like Aadhaar Number, a cellphone number, and a bank account connected to the Aadhaar. Also, it should emphasize, employees who do not have an Aadhaar-linked cellphone number are still able to register using biometric authentication by going to their local CSC.
- Workers who register on the platform will be covered by PMSBY’s Accidental Insurance Plan for up to Rs 2 lakh. All unorganized employees’ social security benefits will be given via this platform in the future. This database may be used to help qualified unorganized employees in emergency and pandemic-like conditions.
- Unorganized workers may register by going to the e-SHRAM site or using an aided method by going to the closest CSCs. Both options are available to them. It should mention that using the e-SHRAM site is completely free. There are no registration fees for employees to pay.
How to Apply Online eShram Card 2022
- You may apply for the E-Shram Card online. Go to register.eshram.gov.in/ to the official website.
- To register for the e-SHRAM, go to the main page and click the ‘Register on the e-SHRAM link.
- Click on transmit OTP to send an OTP to the mobile phone associated with Aadhaar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register.
- For clarification, employees who do not have Aadhaar-linked mobile numbers may enroll using biometric authentication by visiting their local CSC.
- Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar-linked cellphone number, and a bank account number required for employees to enroll on the e-SHRAM site.
Stay tuned for all kinds of updates related to schemes and shows. In case of more queries, you are free to write in the comment box.