Benefits of Employment Exchange scheme 2024 | Employment Exchange Registration State Wise direct link | Employment Exchange Apply online 2024
To know about the employment exchange application and how to register online in all states of the nation. Read this article to know about important instructions and steps, to keep in mind while you want to apply for Employment Exchange. Also know about eligibility criteria, application procedure, and other details for a different state of India.
Employment Exchange Registration Card 2024
The prime function रोजगार एक्सचेंज to perform Registration of applicants and their placement, providing vocational guidance to job seekers, and collect employment market information data from establishments in the organized sector. The Employment Exchanges are rendering free services to employers as well as to job seekers.
Employment Exchange 2024 Registration
रोजगार एक्सचेंज is probably going to bring about a progressively reasonable gauge of work in the sorted out segment and gives business help based on capability and experience. Department of Employment in each state of India. For more details and how to apply online and the benefits of the employment exchange process.
What are the employment exchange benefits?
- Registration is done by the applicant online through the official portal. Renewal of the job-seekers.
- Submission for vacancies – When a vacancy is notified by the employer the same book in exchange and sponsoring of applicants is done by keeping in view of qualification, age, seniority.
- Self Employment
- Unemployment Allowance Scheme – It varies from state to state. Rates of unemployment allowance revised from time to time.
Eligibility criteria – No specific criteria to apply for employment exchange services. An educated unemployed person can apply for it in your state.
Employment Exchange Apply online State Wise
Documents Required –
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Certificate from Municipal corporation
- Education certificates and mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- And other supporting documents.
Employment Exchange Card
|Odisha state website
|Puducherry Employment Exchange website
|Punjab state website
|Tnvelaivaaippu state website
|Telangana state website
|Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta & Rojgar scheme
|Meghalaya state website
|Mizoram state website
|Tripura state website
|Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta scheme
|Uttarakhand state website
|West Bengal state website
|Madhya Pradesh state website
|Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Jammu & Kashmir state website
|Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|Karnataka state website
|Kerala state website
|Delhi state website
|Gujarat state website
|Haryana state website
|Himachal Pradesh state information
|Arunachal Pradesh Website
|Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|Chhattisgarh State Website
Employment Exchange Register online
People can apply for both online and offline modes.
if you want to apply online mode then you must follow key steps.
- First of all, the official website of the employment program services of your state.
- The official homepage will open in a new tab, click on the register link. A new page will pop up on your screen.
- Enter the asked details, upload supporting documents, and click on the submit button.
- An acknowledgment that contains the registration number, date, and name. Save it.
- After that, it will be verified by the concerned department.
You can also register offline for employment exchange
- Visit the nearest employment exchange office in your area.
- Ask for an application form, fill in all details accurately.
- Attach supporting documents with the registration form.
- It will be verified by the authority and the registration card will be issued to you.
Stay tuned to get updates related to various State and Central Government Schemes. Queries related to employment exchange, just write in the comment box.