Google has established a scholarship programme in India for students interested in pursuing a career in technology. Students will get financial aid under this programme so that they can pursue a career in technology and other technology-related fields. Google Scholarship Registration 2022 India details, such as the aim, eligibility requirements, required documents, and awards will be discussed in detail in this post today. Also, we’ll show you how to apply under the same programme step by step in this guide.
Google Scholarship Registration 2022
Google Inc. has launched a new scholarship for students in India who interest in pursuing a career in technology, including developers and other specific technology fields. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in technology, Google Scholarship India will organise workshops and training sessions for you. The primary goal of this programme is to provide educational opportunities for pupils. In order to apply under a single scheme, interested applicants must visit all applicable official websites.
Objective Of Google Scholarship India – Sadly, many students are unable to pursue jobs in the field of technology because of their lack of money. And the aspiration to further one’s education still unfulfilled. Google Inc. has taken this into consideration and launched a new programme called Google Scholarship India. Students in India will receive financial aid under this programme to help them pursue a career in technology. It is the primary goal of the programme to help students become better web developers, as well as to empower Indian women in the technology industry.
Google Scholarship Apply online 2022
Types Of Scholarship Under Google Scholarship India
Under Google Scholarship India, there are 6 types of scholarships available.
- Scholarships offered by Google and Udacity
- Women in Science and Technology (WIST) (formerly known as Google Anita borg memorial scholarship program)
- Search for the Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship on Google.
- Scholarships to attend Google’s annual conference and travel expenses are available.
- Doodle No. 4 Competition for Google India
- Google India’s Code to Learn Competition..
- Computer Science Scholarships offered by Google
Google Scholarship Status 2022 check
Essential Documents for Google Scholarship:
- For a student’s resume, he or she must include ten technical projects from the course of study. Extracurricular activities sought by Google. What’s more significant is that they should have taken part in neighbourhood outreach efforts.
- Transcripts must be provided by the student. They could be present or former members of a college or university.
- Google requires the submission of two 400-word essays, both written in English, in order to assess the student’s personality.
- Students’ views on equity, diversity, and inclusion, as well as their financial situation, should be discussed in the essays.
Google Scholarship List 2022
How to Apply Online For Google Scholarship 2022-23?
Scholarships for all students can be applied for on the Google Education website. All qualified applicants should follow the steps to apply online for a scholarship.
- Consider looking at the Google Online site or the Scholarship website.
- The Portal’s homepage will appear.
- The Scholarship Link can be found by clicking on it.
- Please enter the requested information in the space provided.
- Upload the scans of the requested paperwork.
- When you’re done, press the Submit button.
- When logging in, use the Gmail Id that was already used once.
|Name of Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria|
|Udacity-Google Developer Scholarship||Applicants must have a permanent Indian address and be above the age of 18.|
|Women Techmakers Scholars Program||Scholarships are available for female applicants pursuing UG & PG courses in India.|
|Google Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship||Applicants must be enrolled in computer science at a university or college in India and must be eligible for scholarships.|
|Google Conference and Travel Scholarships||Scholarships are available for students who have attended top-tier computer science conferences worldwide|
|Doodle 4 Google India Contest||Applicants must be in Class 1-10 and the parents of the applicant must not be employees, contractors, interns, officials, representatives, or affiliates of the contest.|
|Google India Code to Learn Contest||The Contest is open to Indian students enrolled in grades 5 through 10.|
Doodle India Contest 2022
Application form for Google Scholarships 2022-23
The importance of education can’t be overstated. It is impossible to imagine a world without education. As a result, a number of Scholarships have been established around the world. Many private and government scholarships are available.
One of these is the Google Scholarship. To create the Google Scholarship, multiple different scholarships combine into one. As part of the Google Scholarship India, students are given financial assistance. The Google website buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com allows students to construct their futures.
Google Scholarship India Amount Status 2021-2022
The scholarship can withdraw from anyone who fails to meet the eligibility requirements or fails to meet the conditions of the award.
Google has offered guidelines for the recipients to follow, and they should do so. If they don’t meet the deadline, the award will revoke immediately and without warning.
The scholarship money will deposit directly into the student’s bank account for those who are selected.
Expenditures on the following costs must limit to the amount of money a student receives from the scholarship. Fees, tuition, books, and supplies for the primary university are included.
Female student scholarship applications must be submitted by December 10, 2021. A 15-minute “meet & greet” session will follow for the remaining participants. Participation in the Google Online Challenge is mandatory for female students who advance to the next level of interactive sessions.
Build Your Future with Google – Click here