In our country, the registration for the Hajj Application Form 2023 has started. Pilgrims who want to visit the Hajj can now go through the online website and do the Haj Registration 2023. With the help of online registration, it has become simple for the pilgrims to register on the online portal given by the concerned department of Hajj Authority. Good news for the candidate who wants to perform Hajj 2023 in India as they can fill the application form.
Hajj Application Form 2023
The mode of application has available two-mode one has the online mode and the second one has the offline mode. So aspirants need to see which one has beneficial for them for doing Hajj Application Registration 2023. With the help of State Hajj Committees aspirants can complete the formalities of registration. Also, they need to know about the documents required during the Hajj Application Form 2023 online submission as well as an offline process.
According to the reports, the last date of submitting the Hajj Application 2023 has 31st January 2023. Due to this pilgrims who want to visit the Holy place Hajj can do fill the application forms and submit them through any mode. But we suggest that the online method has easier than offline. Because through online candidates just need to go through the official website and fill the application form and after uploading the important document they can save their time for doing the procedure.
Haj Registration 2023 online
After that applicants will get one cover number for their respective Haj Registration 2023. The cover number has a unique number that has been generated through the computer. For this, the department has used the IHPMS software in India. So through this, the Haj Committees will do the verification of data entry and document which has been registered during the application submission process. So, the cover number will be given to the cover head by the committee of the State Hajj department. Check details given here on our page.
In addition, the pilgrims can use the cover number as a reference number for the correspondences in the future with the department. Under one single cover number, the family of pilgrims also counted or the close relatives or group of members. So this will be given to the member if they travel together for the Hajj Yatra. However, for the cover head applicant should be the male head of the group. Because of the payment and other responsibilities on their hand only. Also, there has another term used in the Hajj Registration 2023 which has Qurrah or Lottery.
Hajj 2023 Application Form
So under the Qurrah, there has draw which done through computer. Due to this one draw has conducted with the help of a cover number of pilgrims. After that applicant was provisionally selected for the Hajj process. Once the Qurrah has been done, the State Hajj Committee will immediately intimate the selected pilgrims about the status of their selection under the Hajj Registration 2023. Many pilgrims have started registering themselves. Because of coronavirus last year the process is not done for the safety of people. Now it has possible, all the interested candidates can do the process as soon as possible. Or you can also check the online status of your application.
Haj Registration Age Limit 2023
The document required during the Hajj Registration 2023 :
- At first, Passport: This document has one of the most important during the application procedure. Due to this applicants can avoid the last-minute rush during the Hajj Registration. So applicants have to possess an Indian International Passport which has necessary at the time of application submission.
- Secondly, Aadhar Card: The Hajj Committee of India will demand the Aadhar Card also. Because it is also mandatory at the time of registration of the application form. Also, the details mentioned on the aadhar card have been filled in the form of registration.
- Bank Account details of applicants: At the time of registration, the head member of the family which is also covered head should provide the bank account details. So all the pilgrims who are the cover head in the Hajj Registration have also need to update their details of a bank. Because in case they don’t get the registration benefits then the committee refunds them through the bank account.
- Also Mobile number: Nowadays candidates have to enter their mobile number. In addition, they need to enter the mobile number and also verify it for the Hajj Application 2023. So for getting all the updates related to Haj Registration and other details they can have the message on their mobile number.
Hajj Package in India
The Union Minister for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has announced various benefits through the Online registration for Hajj Application 2023. Pilgrims who want to go to Hajj, then this has the time for them to register themselves and grab this chance to fulfill their dreams. Also, there has one mobile application made by the department for Haj Committee of India which is available online.
For Address Proof also there have many options which pilgrims can use. Because if the candidate’s present address is not like the address on the passport then they need to provide other documents such as :
- Aadhar Card
- Then, Bank Passbook
- Also, Voter Identity Card
- Or Utility bill for Last three months such as Telephone bill like landline, electricity bill.
But if the pilgrims have the same address like on the passport then they don’t need to attach any other documents. Because they can attach a copy of the passport for the Hajj Registration 2023.
Hajj Booking 2023 online
The procedure of Online Hajj Registration 2023 :
- At first, pilgrims need to visit the Official Link of the Hajj Application 2023.
- So applicant can see the homepage of the website. Then here they need to click on the New User Registration which has available on the right side of the homepage.
- After that, you need to enter the details asked in the application form such as the name of the candidate, mobile number, state, district of the candidate, email id, etc.
- Then you have to enter the security code which has mentioned in the box at the end.
- Also, confirm the details by clicking on the checkbox. And then check the information once again to confirm the details you have filled in the form.
- At last click on the submit button. Finally, save the reference number of your registration which has available after completing the registration.
|Home – Click here|