IIBF Membership Registration 2023 link | IIBF Membership Card Renewal 2023 | IIBF Membership Card Apply online 2023 | IIBF Life Membership Registration 2023 | IIBF Membership Registration Last Date 2023
Read, IIBF Membership Registration 2023 link is provided here. IIBF Life Time Membership Card New & Renewal Apply online, Fees, Process, and Validity check online. Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has come with their membership card which will provide many benefits to their users and will also help getting jobs in the banking and finance sector. IIBF Membership Card Application Form 2023 – All the candidates who are planning to apply for the card must be wondering about the when, where and how to get the card. In this article we are going to discuss about when, where and how to apply for the IIFB Membership card and what are the selection procedure, eligibility criteria and application fees to apply for the card.
IIBF Membership Registration 2023
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has been established in the year 1928. The main purpose of the company was to develop professionally qualified and competent bankers and financial professionals with proper training and the examination. This company has been managed by Reserve Bank of India, major banks of India and Indian Banking Association. IIFB also provides counseling to their members.
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance provides 4 different options of getting the cards. Here are different options in getting card:
- Duplicate Membership ID Card.
- Different Classes of Membership.
- Member and Candidate Support Services.
- Renewal of Ordinary Membership.
IIBF Membership Apply Online 2023
All the employees working in any bank whether it is Reserve Bank of India, State Bank of India or any other state bank are eligible to get this membership card. There is also some application fee to apply for this membership card. The membership varies for citizens of India and other country citizens. The membership fee for Indian citizens is Rs. 1770 while the membership fee for citizens of foreign countries is 150 US Dollars.
|Name of the Card||IIFB Membership Card 2023|
|Name of the Company||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Type of Company||Banking and Finance|
|Benefits||Professionally Qualify Bankers|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1770 for Indian Applicants
150 US Dollars for Foreign Applicants
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Category of Article||Membership Card|
|Status Of Membership Card Registration||Active Now|
IIBF Membership Card Validity 2023
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IIFB Membership Card: There are no such eligibility criteria to apply for the IIFB membership card. To check the eligibility criteria of the Individual, The individual have to send an email to the official email address of the IIFB. After that they will send an application form to you if, you qualify all the needs of the form, you are eligible for the membership card.
There are many different documents that will be required during the application process of IIFB Membership Card 2023. Here is the list of documents that are required during the IIFB membership card 2023:
- Identity Proof.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Employee Identity Card of the Bank.
- Declaration Signed from the Head of Department of Office or Brach Manager.
- All the new employees who do not have their ID Cards of Office can get the declaration form only and after that they can apply for the card.
- The Identity card should not tamper with because the only readable and clear Identity cards will be allowed for the application of IIFB membership card.
IIBF Membership Registration Fees 2023
As earlier mentioned there are some application fees to apply for the IIFB Membership card 2023. The application fees for:
- Indian Applicants – Rs. 1770
- Foreign Applicants – 150 US Dollars
Steps to apply for IIFB Membership Card 2023:
- Firstly, Applicants have to visit the official website of IIFB.
- Now click on the link “Online Membership” on the homepage.
- Before fill the form, read all the terms and conditions or instructions very carefully.
- Now fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the application fees and before that you can also preview your application form.
- After that an email will be sent to your email or an SMS to your mobile number.
- In the email or SMS you will be receiving your Login ID and Password.
IIBF Membership Card Renewal 2023
There is also a way if your membership card is expired. All the applicants who have received their membership card before the year 2000 have to renew their membership card. You just have to fill the renewal form and your IIFB membership card will renewed. Here are the steps to renew your IIFB Membership Card 2023:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of IIFB.
- After that click on the link “Renewal of Membership”.
- An application form for renewal will open.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the renewal fees.
- Now your membership card will be renewed.
There are also some instructions to be followed during the application process. Here is the list of instructions that are needed to be followed during the application process:
- During filling the application form, if the name of your organization does not appear in the drop box, then you have to mail the details of your organization to the email address given there.
- The passport size should in JPG format and its size should not exceed 20 KB.
- The Identity card issued by the employer should be before 1st June 2017.
- The application fees to apply for the card for Indian Applicants id Rs. 1770 and for international applicants are 150 US Dollars.
- The online payment would be done by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The email Id or mobile number you are providing should be valid.
|IIBF Portal||Click here|