YSR Thodu scheme status 2023 | Jagananna Thodu Registration online | Jagananna Thodu Apply online 2023 | Jagananna Thodu Status check online, benefits, sanction list.
A new scheme has been launched by the State Government of AP to help the people who are street vendors. Read this article to know about How to Apply for Jagananna Thodu Pathakam, eligibility criteria, benefits, objective, status and beneficiary list, registration procedure as well as other details.
YSR Thodu Scheme Application 2023
The concerned department recently launched a new scheme to help Street vendors and provide them financial assistance.
To register online, you will be knowing each and every procedure related to the Jagananna Thodu scheme, how to check the sanctioned list, payment status, and other details.
Jagananna Thodu Application Form 2023
|Scheme||YSR Thodu Scheme|
|Under||State Government of AP|
|Apply||YSR Thodu Scheme Form in Telugu|
|Official web portal||pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in|
|List||Jagananna Thodu List 2023|
|Check online||AP Thodu scheme for street vendor|
AP Thodu scheme a highly appreciable pathakam initiated by the concerned department of the Andhra Government. The prime objective of this scheme to provide maximum benefits, financial assistance to street vendors. AP Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2023.
This scheme launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji, to providing ₹ 10000 as a working capital loan to all eligible street vendors who are finding it really hard to carry on their livelihood in the AP state due to the COVID-19 Pandemic situation. Scheme launched to provide financial assistance to get hold of their livelihood and live a pretty happy life. Check Jagananna Thodu Apply online or How to check Jagananna Thodu Application Status or registration status.
YSR Thodu Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 pdf
AP Thodu list 2021 district wise – Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Vishakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Kurnool, Nellore, Cuddapah, Anantapur, Chittoor.
The scheme launched on 25 November 2020, will be provided to small vendors. The loan will be interest-free for beneficiaries (amount ₹ 10000). Around 10 lakh vendors will be benefited under this scheme and benefit directly transferred to the bank account of eligible applicants. Dear friends, this scheme will run under PM Svanidhi Scheme.
Also, a separate portal has also been started by AP Govt so that no corruption can take place and 100% transparency for this scheme. All beneficiaries will be given QR-based small ID cards scheme will monitor by SERP, MEPMA officials. Eligible applicants will be identified by volunteers of the village or ward secretariat for purpose of social audit. A list of beneficiaries is displayed at secretariats for the purpose of social audit.
- Jagananna Thodu pathakam scheme launched by Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji
- QR based ID card to be provided to all eligible beneficiaries
- Scheme launched on 25 November 2020 and approx 1 million applications received so far on the official website.
- What is the loan amount under YSR Thodu Scheme? Rs 10000 interest-free loans to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide assistance to small businesses or street vendors across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Status 2023
Eligibility criteria for Thodu scheme
- Vegetables, Fruits, ready to eat street food, tea, pakodas, bread, eggs, textile, books/stationery sellers are eligible for this scheme.
- Barbershops, cobblers, pan shops, laundry services also eligible to avail of benefits under this scheme.
- Age limit – the applicants should be more than 18 years.
- Footpath sellers, cart on the street.
- Documents required – A voter ID card, Aadhaar card, mobile number, and bank account number, Govt ID documents.
The application procedure of the YSR Thodu scheme 2023
- First of all, visit the official web portal. The homepage will open in a new tab.
- Click on apply for a loan and click on official instructions to fill your form.
- Enter mobile number and click on request OTP and verify OTO button, select vendor category, and fill the application form.
AP Thodu scheme beneficiary status 2023
- Open the official web portal, by click on the link.
- Search vendor page will open, enter state, ULB name of a street vendor, father/spouse name, mobile number, certificate of vending number
- Click on the search button, the status will display on the screen.
- Jagananna Thodu selection criteria – Fill application form on the official portal. The form will forward to the concerned department after verification authorities will make a sanctioned list. The loan will sanction to the bank account of beneficiaries.
For more updates related to various schemes in Andhra Pradesh state, stay tuned here. If you have any queries related to the Thodu scheme, just write in the comment box.