WB Jai Johar Pension Registration 2024 online | Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Apply Online | WB Bandhu Prakalpa Application Form, Features and benefits | Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Form 2024
Dear friends as per the new budget announced by State Government new scheme launched named as Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme. As we know numerous schemes were launched by the CM of West Bengal state that is Mamata Banerjee. In this article get all essential details related to this scheme. Know about the specification of the Joy Johar scheme like the application form, eligibility criteria, features, benefits of this scheme.
WB Jai Johar Pension Scheme Form 2024
Dear friends this scheme introduced for the betterment of the people of ST residing in the state of WB. Dear friends as we know all about the condition of socially backward classes of society. Sometimes financially poor families cannot carry on their day-to-day life due to financial problems. By this scheme, all poor families who are socially backward will gain respect as well as financial help. After that, they can live a happy life without any financial problems.
|Jai Johar Scheme
|State Government of WB
|WB Jai Johar Scheme Online Apply 2024
|Joy Johar Scheme Register online
|Also known as
|Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme Online Form
|Scheduled Tribe (Financially Weaker)
Joy Johar Scheme Registration 2024
Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme = This scheme was introduced by the concerned authority of West Bengal. In this scheme, Government gives incentives to needy people who belong to the SC of the society. Financial support will be provided and the eligible list will be prepared as per criteria decided by the government. Dear aspirants we try to provide information about the pension scheme in WB, You are also advised to prefer the official portal concerned department to know everything about this scheme.
Banglarbhumi Khatian 2024 WB Land Records
The benefit of these schemes – Help to the development of poor families of society.
Bandhu Prakalpa Registration online 2024
Both schemes initiated by Hon’ble CM of West Bengal State for the ST SC category. The main objective of this scheme to provide incentives to needy people.
Eligibility criteria –
- For both schemes, applicants must belong to the West Bengal state
- In Jai Johar Yojana – the applicant must belong to ST (Schedule Tribe category).
- In Bandhu Prakalpa – The candidate must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category.
- Age criteria Candidate must be of 60 years of age.
- Family income certificate
Incentive under Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme –
- Under the Jai Johar scheme, ₹ 1000 as pension will be provided per month to eligible beneficiaries
- In Bandhu Prakalpa ₹ 1000 as pension will be provided per month to eligible beneficiaries.
- Free electricity for consumers with quarterly consumption of up to 75 Units.
- Also, State Government proposed to waive off the Agriculture Income Tax to the tea garden for the next two years 2020-2021 and 2021-2024.
Document Required –
- Aadhaar card
- Photo (passport size photo)
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Photo ID Card
- BPL Card
- Residence proof
- Active bank account number
Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Apply online 2024
West Bengal Bandhu Prakalpa Points to read
- This scheme’s main motive to develop status of poor
- Payment method – Direct benefit transfer mode pension amount directly transfer to the beneficiary bank account.
- To maintain particular financial help month-wise
- Jai Johar Program and Bandhu Prakalpa scheme – Rs 1000/- per month
- Around three lakh beneficiaries (eligible applicants) will get the benefit of this scheme as per the finance minister.
Application process –
The scheme is at the initial stage and the application process is not yet enclosed by the concerned department. Stay tuned with the Government portal.
All information and process will available when detailed notification is out. Stick with this page.
Dear aspirants stay tuned with this page to get information about various government schemes. If you have any queries related to schemes, just write in the comment box.