Check Jio Scholarship for 10th class | Jio Scholarship for 12th class Higher Education | Reliance Jio Scholarship Eligibility Criteria | Reliance Jio Application Last Date | Reliance Jio Scholarship in Hindi | जियो स्कालरशिप फॉर्म 2023
Reliance Jio group is an Indian Mobile network operator under Reliance Industries Limited headquarters in Mumbai Maharashtra. As we know RIL is India’s largest industry and Hon’ble Mukesh Ambani known as World’s sixth richest person. Jio product is much popular among in market and known for dominating its market. Read this article to known about How to Apply online for Jio Scholarship.
Jioscholarship provided to the students from financially weak backgrounds who want to continue their higher education. The prime objective of this scholarship to increase educated people in India.
Reliance Jio Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Dear friends as we know Jio is one of the topmost telecom service providers in India. Jio company also launched various phones also entered the petroleum industry. Therefore company starts a scholarship program to help needy students. दोस्तों जैसे की हम सब जानते हैं रिलायंस कंपनी देश की सबसे बड़ी कंपनी है. और कंपनी ने जरूरतमंद विद्यार्थियों के लिए छात्रवृति प्रोग्राम शुरू किया है.
|Company||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Students||10th 12th Higher Education|
|Application Form||Jio Application Form for Scholarship|
|Apply||Jio Scholarship Online Apply|
|Benefits||To provide financial assistance to talented students|
|Check here||Reliance Scholarship Application Form 2023|
दोस्तों अगर आप जियो स्कालरशिप के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं तो आप सीधा एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म का लिंक नीचे मिलेगा. जिससे आपको आवेदन पत्र प्राप्त करने में आसानी होगी. विद्यार्थी इस स्कालरशिप को प्राप्त करके अपनी शिक्षा अच्छे से पूरी कर सकते हैं जिससे आगे चल कर अपने देश का नाम रोशन कर सकें.
Reliance Jio Scholarship Online Apply 2023
How much do I get under a Scholarship?
|Class||Marks and Eligibility||Total Amount|
|10th class High School||70% and above State Board and 85% and above in Central or ICSE board||₹ 35000 per year|
|11th class||70% and above in State Board and 85% in Central Board/ICSE||₹38000 per year|
|12th class||65% and above in State Board, 80% and above in Central or ICSE||₹ 45000 per year|
|Graduation||75% and above||₹ 52000 per year|
|Post Graduation||75% or above||₹ 55000 per year|
Note – Jio scholarship is expected to launch shortly. The students can watch this space regularly to know the latest updates. While they wait for it to begin, the candidates can scroll below to get more information regarding the Jio scholarship.
Jio Scholaship Documents Required
- Education qualification certificate
- Students from Class 10th to Post Graduation
- EWS (Economical Weaker Section) students are eligible
- School ID Card
- Aadhaar card of applicants
- Bank Passbook of family head or applicants
- Supporting Documents
(NSP) National Scholarship Portal List 2023
Jio Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Reliance Jio company goes through details submitted by applicants in the application form.
- After that company verified all details and track records. Then outstanding track record students chosen by the team for Jio Merit-Based Scholarship Programme. The company can also conduct tests for the same as per their policies.
- Candidates supporting documents and certificates will be checked by the authority after shortlisting meeting. So that scholarships meet the most deserving and needy students.
- After complete verification scholarship was finally granted.
Jio Merit-Based Scholarship Registration last date
जियो स्कालरशिप के लिए आवेदन How to Apply for Jio Scholarship online | application form
- Follow key steps to apply for this scheme – Visit the official portal of Reliance Jio Company.
- After that search for an application link related to a scholarship program
- Then read complete instructions and notification and click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form as per guidelines and click on apply online link. Submit details along with supporting documents.
Who provides JIO Scholarship for students?
Reliance Jio Company will provide scholarships to needy students.
What is Jio Scholarship?
Reliance Industries company will provide financial assistance to meritorious students to complete their education. The company provides scholarships to 10th to postgraduate students.
How do I apply for a Reliance jioscholarship?
Anyone can apply for a Merit-Based scholarship at the official portal of the Jio company.
Central Govt Schemes for students 2023
Jio Scholarship Apply for Maharashtra, Gujarat, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, Goa North-East states – Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh.
Dear aspirants/merit students firstly visit the official website of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited and read the guidelines. For any queries just write in the comment box.
2 Comments on “JIO Scholarship 2023 Application Form: Eligibility, last Date to apply”
Rajeshvishwa karma duliyajan shanti para
Thanks, Info about Jio Scholarships in 2022