AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status check online | AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form 2024 | Jnanabhumi Scholarship List 2024 | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Registration 2024 online
As we know the State Government of Andhra Pradesh introduces various schemes from time to time for common people. As we know due to pandemic time, how many people facing a financial problem and due to that they are not able to pay fees of tuition and school fees. Therefore Andhra Pradesh state Govt came up with a different scholarship yojana. The main benefit of this scheme of fee reimbursement to people who belong to the backward categories ST/SC, and even other backward categories.
So read this article carefully to know about How to apply for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship scheme in AP? objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, status, and sanction list 2024.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status 2024
The State Govt of AP come up with lots of schemes for the development of the poor and needy families. The government is always doing its best to help all of the people who are suffering from the loss of money.
There are two types of scholarship present in the AP Scholarship portal – Post-matric scholarship and Pre-matric scholarship
Eligibility criteria – Complete eligibility criteria mentioned for both scholarship
- Students who are pursuing polytechnic/ITI/Degree level courses from the Govt/aided/private college affiliated from Govt/Universities/Board can apply for this scheme.
- The total landholding of the student’s family does not exceed 10 acres wet or 25 acres dry or 25 acres both together.
- Government job employee or family not applicable for this scheme. Income taxpayers/four wheeler ( excluding taxi/tractor/auto) not applicable for this scheme.
- Family income for SC/ST category – ₹ 2 lakh, BC/Kapu/EBC/Differently abled – ₹ 1 lakh.
- Students who are studying in private or deemed university are not eligible. ODL/Correspondence are not eligible for this scholarship.
|Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
|State Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Students who are studying in Govt or aided schools/college
|Jnanabhumi Scholarship Apply online 2024
|Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status online
|To reimbursement of school fee
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status online check
Pre-matric scholarship –
- Applicant must belong to ST/ST/BC Disabled community and annual income should not exceed ₹ 2 lakh per annum.
- Scholarship to be provided from class 5th to 10th
- BC community applicants can apply online when the student is 9th or 10th std.
There are various benefits of this scholarship scheme – Timely release of scholarship amount. Less paperwork and completely online process, less time consuming
Jnanbhumi Scholarship Scheme Documents Required – Income certificate, White ration card, caste certificate, Aadhaar number, Passport size photo, email ID, previous mark sheet, and others.
Pre-matric scholarship – SC/ST students in V to VIII – ₹ 1000 for boys and ₹ 1500 for girl students. IX-X class students will get ₹ 1500 along with ₹ 750 for books grant for day scholars and ₹3500 along with ₹ 1000 books grant for hostler.
Post matric scholarship – Jagananna vidyadeevena (RTF) Full fee reimbursement. Jagananna Vasathideevena = ITI students ₹ 10000/- Polytechnic students ₹ 15000/- Degree and above courses = ₹ 20000/-
YSR Jnanabhumi Scheme Apply Online
- Dear students, you have to visit the official portal of the scholarship portal.
- On the homepage, you have to click the Post-matric Scholarship/Pre-matric Scholarship.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship application for JSAF or you can collect the form from the college or school.
- Fill the application form and attach all documents
- After that submit the application form to the administration department of your college or school.
- Then your details and documents will be verified by the college principal and the form will be submitted through Jnanabhumi and you will receive an SMS confirming the submission.
- Then scholarship will be transferred to your account as soon as possible.
You can check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Online Status 2024 –
- Visit the official website of the AP Scholarship portal
- Click on the login option enter details or create in case of fresh registration, click on application status and your scholarship status will appear on the screen.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal Application – By login on to the official website click on renew option, choose the year update college, course, bank, Caste, Income, and other details.
Points to remember – In the application form correct information to be filled, should not change mobile number, must have bank account number aadhaar number