Karnataka CLWS Status 2021 | Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver List 2021 | Karnataka CLWS List 2021 | Karnataka CLWS Beneficiary List 2021 | Karnataka CLWS Farmer Name List 2021 | Crop Loan Waiver List in Karnataka
The situation of farmers in our country is not hidden from anyone. In India, farmers are poor and a bit scared due to poverty. Read this article to know about the Crop Loan Waiver Scheme in Karnataka, this scheme launched in 2018 and was promised to waive off the loan of all eligible farmers in Karnataka. Stay tuned to know How to check Karnataka CLWS Beneficiary List 2021 village-wise or district-wise. Karnataka Raita Sala Manna Patti search by name.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಬೆಳೆ ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ಯೋಜನೆ ಫಲಾನುಭವಿಗಳ ಪಟ್ಟಿ ಮತ್ತು ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಥಿತಿ ಪರಿಶೀಲನೆ. Read this article, to check Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Farmer Name List 2021 or ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಬೆಳೆ ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ರೈತರ ಹೆಸರು ಪಟ್ಟಿ 2021, as released by the concerned department.
Karnataka Farmer loan Waiver list 2021
A loan waiver scheme has been a great part of the benefits in-country, various State Govts have introduced their own CLWS schemes as like Karnataka Government announced Crop Loan Waiver Scheme in Karnataka. The prime objective of this scheme to waive off crop loans of eligible farmers and make them financially strong. With the help of this scheme to wipe off the excess amount of loan their head, after that shortlisted farmer’s list will be prepared by the concerned department, they no need to repay their loan.
Benefits of the scheme – The scheme launched in 2018 by the CM of Karnataka promised the resident of the state that their loan. Farmers list will be released from time to time by the concerned department. Also, the main benefit of this scheme to reduce the financial burden that was previously surpassed on the farmer’s head. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರೈತ ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ಪಟ್ಟಿ
|Scheme||CLWS (Crop Loan Waiver Scheme)|
|Under||State Government of Karnataka|
|Benefits||Crop Loan Waiver|
|List||Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Farmer List 2021|
|Status||CLWS Karnataka Status 2021|
|Check online||Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver New List 2021|
Karnataka CLWS List 2021
Component under CLWS Karnataka Status 2021
The concerned department designed a separate portal related to the Crop Loan Waiver Scheme List and the portal has four options available to use for the beneficiaries and officials.
For commercial bank
- Bank Deo login
- Bank Manager login
- CLWS bank report
- Bank FSD login district wise
- Brach-wise CLWS Payment certificate
- Bank fsd login district wise
- Citizen payment certificate for Pacs
- Citizen payment certificate for banks
- TLC fsd login
- Services for Taluk Level committee
- Taluk level bank mismatch verification login
- TLC pacs mismatch report
- Pacs mismatch verification login
For Cooperative Bank
- DCC taluk manager login
- Pacs DEO Login
- CLWS PCS Reports
- PCS FSD login district wise
- Arcs login
- Pacs wise crop loan waiver Payment certificates
- Individual loanee report
- Citizen payment certificate for banks
- Citizen payment certificate for pacs
Karnataka state one of the largest states of India and the maximum proportion depends on agriculture and related activities. Therefore department decided to eliminate debt pressure from farmers’ heads. A huge number of farmers will be benefitted from this scheme. Farmers can check their crop loan waiver status through the process given below by following the given steps.
Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status 2021
The process to check report or Karnataka CLWS Status online
Firstly you have to visit the official portal of Kar CLWS portal.
Homepage will open, click on “services for citizen” link.
After that options will appeared – Individual Loanee report, Citizen Payment Certificate for bank or pacs.
Click on desired option, choose one option to search your report. Select Aadhaar card, Ration card.
Enter asked details correctly, click on Fetch Report
After that content on screen will displayed
- Commercial Bank Loan Details – CLWS ID, District name, Taluk Bank Name, Branch, Farmer Name, Ration Card no., Loan type, Account number and status.
- Bank Payment details – CLWS ID, Loanee Name, Account number, Loan Type, Payment Status, Paid date.
- PACs Loan details – CLWS ID, District name, Taluk Name, Bank Name, Farmer Name, Ration Card no, Loan Type, Account number, Status.
How to search CLWS Farmers Name List
- Visit the official portal, click on services for citizen
- Select Farmer wise eligibility status option
- Select district, bank, branch, IFSC code
- Click on Fetch details and list will appeared on screen.
- Similerly you can check Crop Loan Waiver Report.
Stay tuned for more information related to various schemes in Karnataka. If you have any queries, drop your comment in the comment box.