Jansevaka Karnataka Applt Online | Jansevaka Book Slot online | Karnataka Janasevaka Services List 2021 | Karnataka Jansevaka Application Status 2021
A new scheme has been introduced by the concerned department of the Karnataka Government to help Karnataka inhabitants to get various services at their doorstep. Read this article to know about new services, opportunities initiated by the Government of Karnataka. Through this article, you can get a complete procedure about How to book your slot under the Karnataka Jansevaka portal introduced by the Government Department. Also, know about various services available on the official portal.
Karnataka Janasevaka Apply Online 2021, this scheme is very beneficial for all people who belong to Karnataka state. People can apply for n number of services in the Kannada language.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2021
Also, you can get various benefits regarding the type of activities available on the official portal. You are also able to book a slot through different types of measures available by the department of the Karnataka Government.
Janasevaka Karnataka Services List 2021 Departments –
- Health and Family Welfare
- Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Department for Empowerment of Differently abled and senior citizen
- Karnataka State Police
|Under||State Government of Karnataka|
|Apply online||Karnataka Jana Sevaka Apply Online|
|Book Slot||Janasevaka Slot Booking Status 2021|
|Services||Janasevaka Services List Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||The residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||To provide doorstep deliveries of various services|
More than 53 services available on the official portal, you can visit the official website. you can visit the website to know How to book a slot on the Kar Janasevaka portal.
To check the list of services you have to visit the official portal of the Janasevaka Scheme in Karnataka.
After that homepage will open in a new tab, click on the “Services” option.
Then a department-wise list will open, you have to select the respective department to know about the services list.
Karnataka Janasevaka List of Services
|Health & Family Welfare Department||Health Card|
|BBMP||Khata Transfer base on sale deed/Court Decree/Gift/Inheritance/Partition deed/release deed. Also Khata Bifurcation based on a sale deed/Court Decree/through gift/inheritance/partition/release deed. Khata Register common category for regist/court decree/through gift/inheritance/Partition deed/release deed/sale deed|
|Karnataka State Police||Police Verification Certificate/Address verification for Domestic servants/Housekeeping or job purpose MNC/Private or Corporate. OVC/PCC – job purpose antecedents address verification for MNC/Private or Corporate|
|Revenue||Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Land Holding Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, Solvency Certificate, Attestation of the family tree, Non-creamy layer certificate, Living certificate, OBC certificate, Domicile certificate, Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension, Sandhya Suraksha Yojana, Widow Pension, Physically Handicapped Pension, Surviving Family Member Certificate, Non-Govt Job Certificate, Unemployment certificate, Widow certificate|
|Karnataka Building & Other Construction Worker Welfare Board||Application for educational assistance, application for funeral and ex-gratia assistance, Application for the constitution of existing registration for next 1 or 3 years/ for medical assistance (Karmika Arogya Bhagya)/Marriage assistance/Issue of Duplicate ID card/Delivery Assistance/for Pension/Application for Registration with KBOCWWB|
|Department of Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens||Senior Citizen card and other certificates|
Janasevaka helpline number – 088-44554455
How to book a slot on Janasevaka in Karnataka?
Via Call centre
- You have to place a call on the toll-free number 08044554455.
- After that executive will attend your call, you have a request for a specified service.
- Then the executive will explain the details of the services like essential documents, service fee, and other details.
- You have to give a confirmation about the service, then the slot will be booked in your name.
Karnataka Janasevaka Slot Booking
- Then OTP would be sent to a registered mobile number. You have to share with Jana Sevaka at the time of service delivery. Jana Sevaka will visit the citizen’s home on the requested date and time, and share OTP with officials.
- After that executive will fill the application form, upload scanned image of documents, will collect the application fee, will provide an acknowledgement slip on the mobile number.
Via Mobile app – Firstly download the Mobile app from the google play store. Register yourself on the portal, click on Jana Sevaka.
- The list of services available at the application will be displayed on the screen.
- Select service, fill asked details and book available slots will display on your screen.
- After that applicant will get OTP on the registered mobile number. You have to share OTP with Jana Sevaka Executive. Then the executive will assist the citizen’s in filling the application form, upload documents and collect the application fee.
- You will get an acknowledgement slip on your registered mobile number.
Via Website – Visit the official portal of the Janasevaka Karnataka Scheme.
- Click on the option called Book Slot.
- Then the booking page will be displayed on the screen, select service.
- Check fees, supporting documents, check time slot booking
- Enter asked details like name, mobile number, address, appointment date, time.
- Click on the “Book Slot” button.
For more updates and information related to schemes under the State Government of Karnataka and the Central Government of India, stay tuned online. In case of any queries or information, just write in the comment box.