Karnataka Ration Card Status Check | Kar Ration Card List 2023 village wise | Karnataka BPL Ration Card List 2023 | Karnataka Ration Card Patti 2023 | ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಹೊಸ ಪಡಿತರ ಚೀಟಿ ಪಟ್ಟಿ | Karnataka Ration Card Enquiry online
Dear applicants, you can check the new ration card status online and complete the list for all districts. As we know ration card one of the most important documents in India. Every state government-issued ration cards to households. Application Ration card in Karnataka state filled online, they can also checklists and status online. Check Karnataka Ration Card Status online, name list village/district wise at ahara.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Ration Card List 2023
As we know under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana almost 80 crore people will get ration at less rate due to COVID-19 Pandemic. So Karnataka Ration cardholders also get benefits. If you applied for a new ration card then check Karnataka Ration Card Application Status or eligibility lists. Ration Card issued by Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department (State Govt of Karnataka). Govt issued 4 kinds of cards as per eligibility.
|Document||Ration Card – PHH, NPHH, AY, AAY|
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department|
|Under||State Government of Karnataka|
|List||Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023|
|Status||Karnataka Ration Card Status online check|
|Category||Application status/eligibility list|
|Also, check||Karnataka e Ration Card Status 2023|
Eligibility for Ration Card in Karnataka state –
- Applicants should permanent resident of Karnataka
- Newly married couples of state
- Citizens having temporary ration cards with expiry dates
- A card issued based on household income as well as the economic condition of the family.
Karnataka Ration Card Status 2023 Village Wise
Dear friends, Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department will provide ration card to the households on the basis of financial condition. Ration card is one of the most essential documents in the Karnataka state.
Type of Ration Card in Karnataka state –
- Below Poverty Line – Akshaya Scheme – Annual income of Rs 12,000 or less in rural areas, the annual income of Rs 17000 or less in the town area.
- Annapurna Yojana – Under this scheme of the central government 10 Kg of rice distributed free of cost every month. A person aged above 65 years without an old-age pension.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana – Very poor persons of families below the poverty line mean – widow, persons with disability/weakness/mental illness, and persons aged more than 65 years without financial and social security. SC/ST/Agricultural laborers. Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs 5000/-
- Above Poverty Line – Families who have income above the limit prescribed for Askhya, Annapurna, Anthyodaya ration cards can have APL ration cards. Families that do not have domestic gas connections eligible to get kerosene as per the availability.
Kar New Ration Card List district wise – Bagalkot, Bangalore Rural, Bangalore Urban, Belagavi, Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chamarajanagar, Chikkamagaluru, Chitradurga, Dakshina Kannada, Davanagere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Kodagu, Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mysore, Raichur, Shimoga, Tumkur, Udupi, Uttara Kannada.
NFSA Ration Card List Karnataka
How to check Karnataka Ration Card List in Kannada –
The online portal helps citizens to check to rescan card status and list without going to the concerned department. People can check the eligibility list anytime from anywhere. You have to visit the official portal – Bhoomi RTC – Land Records in Karnataka
- Visit at official portal for Ration Card List in Karnataka
- The homepage will open in a new tab – click on the e-services tab provided at the menu bar.
- After that click on the e-Ration Card link and select village list\
- Then select district/taluk/Gram Panchayat/ Village and click on the submit button.
- The list will appear on the official portal. You can also check the ration card and apply for online status.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply for new ration cards in Karnataka?
To apply online for a new e-ration card – submit the application form from the official portal
What is the processing time for the issue of a new ration card?
New ration card issued within 2 weeks of the day of application
I want to link my UID with my ration card, how can I do so?
Link aadhaar card to your ration card by click on the online portal link Link to UID.
Ration card considered as one of the most important documents & issued by State Government. It can be used in various Govt schemes as the common ID of households. If you want to know smart ration card status and list district wise. Karnataka Ration Card Patti grammar
If you want to know about various govt schemes in Karnataka or have any queries related to any scheme write to us in the comment box.