Kerala Free Housing List 2023 pdf | Kerala Life Mission Beneficiary List 2023 | Kerala Life Mission Status 2023 | Kerala Life Mission Pathanamthitta | Kerala Life Mission Application Status 2023
Dear candidates, As we know the State Govt of Kerala introduce various schemes from time to time for the state inhabitants. Kerala Life Mission is one of the Govt schemes in Kerala state. You can check the Life Mission Kerala beneficiary list, priority order, status district-wise, and house progress report at the official portal of Kerala Life Mission. Eligible candidates can download the beneficiary list and also they can apply for names on the landless or homeless Govt list. Read this article, to know about Kerala Life Mission Pattika in Malayalam.
You can check the updated list of beneficiaries under the Kerala Life Mission scheme. For more details, you are advised to stick around this page or visit the officials.
Kerala Life Mission List 2023
Check Kerala Jivita Datyam – Total 14 districts are available in Kerala state. The prime objective of this mission to provide afforable houses absolutely free for home-less people. In this mission, the State Govt will built 500 sq ft houses at a cost of Rs 4 lakh each. It is also known as twisted form of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. You can get all details about Kerala Free Housing Scheme details district wise.
The prime objective of this scheme to provide better housing facilities to the landless/homeless families. Lakhs of households will get benefits under this scheme. Kerala Life Mission Registration 2023. In this mission, it implement a complete security plan for the provision of housing to provide decent, safe houses for the benefits of all social processes and social welfare plans.
Kerala Life Mission Beneficiary Search 2023
What is Kerala Life Mission? or What is Kerala Free Housing Scheme?
Dear friends, LIFE is known as Livelihood inclusion and Financial inclusion. The motive of the Comprehensive Housing scheme is to provide safe, decent, housing facilities. In next 5 years, Under this scheme the State Government decided to provide safe housing facilities, and make them to enable them to self emplot and earn a living.
|Yojana||Kerala Life Mission|
|Under||State Government of Kerala|
|Apply online||Kerala Life Mission Apply Online|
|List||Life Mission Pattika Kerala|
Accommodation will be provided by combining livelihoods and services to support livlihood. Also various facilities available like children’s education, special training, geriatic care, self medication, savings and credit facilities, self-employment training, and others.
Check Kerala Life Mission Status 2023
Kerala Life Mission Beneficiaries –
- Landless or Homeless households
- Those who are not able to complete housing
- Those who have uninhabitable housing
- Outfall or in the costal region, those who have temporary housing in the garden area.
Priority Order –
- The poor families
- Mantally challenged/blind/physically challenged
- People with disabilities
- People with serious and fatal illness
- Unmarried mothers
- Those who are not able to earn income by working due to accident or illness
- Prefrence for widows
Check Kerala Life Mission Status district wise
Kerala Life Mission Focus 4 major thrust
- Affordable Housing scheme
- Strengthening of Agriculture
- Improvement of Public Infrastructure
- Proper management of natural resources
Kerala Life Mission Beneficiary List 2023
Procedure to finding beneficiaries district wise
- Socio-economic caste survey conducted by the Central Government 2011
- Beneficiaries can be identified by conducting an online survey.
- SECC information held by the LSG (Local Self Government) institutions
- Kudumbashree will be charge of the survey, done by using the organizational structure of Kudumbashree.
- If the Kudumbashree system is not strong in tribal areas, SC promoters will be used.
- Field level officials will responsible for overseeing the survey.
- The survey information obtained in this way should be incorporated into a computer-based database.
- The objection can file to the District level committee.
- The list of beneficiaries prepared after hearing such objections will be published at the panchayat/district level.
Kudumbashree will be responsible for the survey and data entry. The list of additions and omissions at each stage will be published separately.
Your advised to visit the official portal to get latest updates related to Kerala Free Housing Scheme (Life Mission). കേരള ജീവിത ദൗത്യം
Get latest information about various schemes under the State Government and Central Government of India. If you have queries or want to get updates, just write in the comment box.