SOURA Subsidy scheme | KSEB Solar Panel Scheme Apply online | Rooftop Solar Registration in Kerala | Soura Subsidy Registration online | Subsidy Solar Panel Subsidy Apply online
The Ministry of New Renewable Energy plans to set up 38 GW of rooftop solar PV projects in the 2nd phase of its ambitious grid-connected rooftop solar photovoltaic program. If you desire to apply online for the KSEB Rooftop Solar Subsidy scheme. In the second phase, KSEB (Kerala State Electricity Board) introduce a subsidy program for domestic users. Their board introduces three special models apart from the normal subsidy मॉडल। Three models based on the consumption of consumers and focus to give financial support to the weaker section.
KSEB Rooftop Solar Registration 2023
People can apply online for installation in any of these models. Kerala has been installed 50 MV under this scheme, the board decided to close this scheme once we receive 75000 applications.
KSEB Rooftop Solar Application fee – ₹ 1000/- +GST
Model 1 (Kerala Model)
People pay only a part of the total cost of the solar panel. People will eligible for a part of the energy generated from the plant-based investment. As per your consumption, you can choose to form available options.
Feature under this scheme
- Plant capacity – Solar plant capacity should be 2kWp or 3kWp
- Maintenance – 25-year maintenance of plant done by KSEBL
- Benefits You will always get at least twice the return for your investment
|Model||Average Monthly Consumption (in units)||Consumer Contribution (% of the cost)||Return (% of plant generation)|
|IA||Up to 120||12% (Maximum ₹ 6200/- per kWp)||25%|
|IB||Up to 150||20% (Maximum ₹ 11000/- per kWp)||40%|
|IC||Up to 200||25% ((Maximum ₹ 14000/- per kWp)||50%|
Eligibility criteria for model 1 – All domestic consumers with monthly consumption of up to 200 units are eligible to apply for this project.
SOURA Subsidy Scheme Apply online
|Scheme||KSEB Rooftop Solar Panel Scheme|
|Also know as||SOURA Subsidy Scheme|
|Under||Kerala State Electricity Board|
|Beneficiaries||Domestic consumer (up to 200 units)|
|Under||State Government of Kerala|
|Status||KSEB Solar Rooftop Panel Application Status|
Model 2 (Normal Subsidy model)
If the consumer wishes to install a plant investing the whole amount less subsidy. They can opt for this model. The consumer will eligible to consume the entire energy generated for the solar plant. People can claim up to 40% of the plant cost subsidy based on their solar plant capacity
KSEB Rooftop Solar Subsidy Online Apply
Features of this model-2
- Plant capacity – Min 2kWp
- Maintenance – 5 years will be done by KSEBL.
- You can claim up to 40% of the plant cost as subsidy based on plant capacity. The amount payable by customer for installation of Roof Top Solar plant.
|Plant Capacity (kWp)||Subsidy (% of the cost)|
|Up to 3kWp||40%|
|4 to 10 kWp||40% for first 2kWp, 20% for each additional kWp|
|Above 10 kWp||26% for 10kWp and nil for the rest|
Max cost of the plant as per official notification of MNRE is ₹ 54000/- per kWp
Kerala Solar Panel Scheme Online Apply
How to apply online for SOURA Subsidy Scheme in Kerala?
- You have to visit the official website of the KSEB SOURA scheme
- Read the complete details of Model 1. Scroll down and click on Apply now link
- Then a new screen will pop up in which USER ID or Password will be asked
- If you already registered simply fill in the details to login otherwise clicks on New User Registration.
- In New registration – Fill details Consumer number, bill number, create User ID and password.
- Fill in asked details like Name, email ID, mobile number, enter verification code, and click on the Register button.
- After that, you have to login again to complete your application procedure.
How to check Kerala Solar Panel Subsidy scheme application status?
- Firstly visit the official website. KSEB Soura scheme page will open in a new tab.
- After that click on the Login link and fill asked details.
- Then you can check your Kerala Rooftop Solar Subsidy Scheme application status.
Soura Subsidy scheme helpline number – 1912, 0471-2555544
Stay tuned here to know about various State and Central Government schemes in Kerala. For more queries related to schemes just drop your queries in the comment box.