Kerala Sevana Registration 2022 | Kerala Pension Application Form 2022 | lsg Sevana Civil Registration online | Kerala Sevana Pension Apply online | Kerala Sevana Form 2022 | Kerala Sevana Civil Registration 2022
As we know the State Government of Kerala introduced various schemes and flagship programs for the poor sections of society. The Government also provides various kinds of pension schemes to state inhabitants. The prime objective of these schemes, the poor sector of society will get some financial help & become financially independent.
Read this article to grab details about How to apply for LSG Kerala Pension 2022 or Sevana Pension Form online, eligibility, documents required, application procedure, objective, benefits, features, etc. You have to read this article carefully. Kerala Sevana Pension 2022 under the State Government of Kerala.
Kerala Sevana Civil Registration 2022 online
Under this scheme, the Kerala Government order to provide financial assistance to the people. Therefore, no need to depend on others. The pension is provided to agriculture workers, old age people, disabled citizens, unmarried women above 50 years, widow women. This pension is offered by the Social Welfare Department and Department of Labour, Kerala state.
There is a total 5 type of pension provided by the concerned department. If you are from Kerala state and want to apply online/offline Sevana Pension Scheme. Then you have to visit the official portal. Now no need to visit again and again at the Government office, you can simply apply online on the official portal of the relevant department.
Type of Pension under Sevana Pension Yojana –
- Indira Gandhi National old-age pension
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension scheme
- Agriculture worker’s pension
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension scheme – mentally and physically challenged
- Pension for unmarried women above 50 years.
|Scheme||Sevana Pension Scheme 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Kerala state|
|Registration||Sevana Pension Registration 2022 online|
|Under||State Government of Kerala|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance in form of various pension|
|Status||Sevana Civil Registration Status 2022|
|Pension amount||₹ 1500 as pension amount|
Agriculture worker pension = This is provided to laborers who are working in agriculture fields and managed by the Department of Labour of Kerala state. Kerala Agriculture worker pension form received by the local body later processes them for grant the funds into the bank account. Pension amount Rs 1500/-.
Kerala Sevana Certificate Form 2022
Eligibility criteria –
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state, worked as agriculture labor for 10 or more years.
- Family income not more than 1 lakh per annum.
- Age – The age of the applicant must be 60 years or above
- The applicant must not be a service pensioner, must not have 4 wheeler vehicle,
- Land should not be more than 2 acres, must not be receiving any pension from the State/Central Government.
Indira Gandhi National old age pension – The pension amount provided to old age people who do not have any means of financial support. Now no need to depend on anyone, they can fulfill their basic needs. This scheme is managed by the Social Welfare Department. The Municipal and corporations accept application forms, after verification, they grant for fund transfer.
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension scheme for mentally/physically challenged – Under this scheme, the Government provides pensions to mentally and physically challenged people. (who do not have any kind of income or financial support. The disability must have more than 40%. Pension amount Rs 1500/-, this is not a huge amount, but they can fulfill their basic needs.
Pension for unmarried women above 50 years of age – There are many women who attained 50 or more age and are still unmarried. Now they face financial problems and do not have any income support. So the Government of Kerala decided to provide pension amounts to eligible candidates.
Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension scheme – The scheme offered to women who are widows and do not have any income/financial source. A complete procedure like accepting application form, processing, sanction of pension amount managed by the local body.
Kerala Sevana Pension 2022 Form
Eligibility criteria for pension scheme
- The applicant must not have property more than 2 acres.
- Family income should not more than ₹ 1 lakh per year.
- The candidate should not be beneficiary of any other State/Central Government. Taxpayers, Other pensioners are also not eligible.
- He/She should not be owner of 4 wheelers above 1000cc.
- Applicant should be at least 60 years or more (for agriculture worker pension, old age pension). 50 years or above for Pension for unmarried women. For other schemes no age criteria.
- Physical disability certificate from the concerned department (at least 40% disability)
- Death certificate in case of widow pension
Documents Required – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Birth Certificate/Age proof, Residence proof, mobile number, bank number, Caste certificate, and other certificates as suggested for specific pension.
Procedure to Apply for lsg Kerala Sevana CR 2022 –
- Firstly visit the official portal of Sevana portal, Kerala.
- After that homepage will open in a new tab
- Click on the application form – various options will appear like – Download pdf file of application form Agriculture workers’ pension, Indira Gandhi old age pension, Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension, pension for unmarried women above 50 years, Indira Gandhi National Disability pension.
- Download application, take a printout and fill asked details
- Attach all supporting documents, Submit to the Panchayat Municipality within 45 days complete procedure will be done and pension will be approved.
Procedure for Do E-filing –
- Visit the official portal of Kerala Sevana pension
- The homepage will open in a new tab
- Click on e-filing, after that follow complete procedure, submit asked details/information.
Kerala Sevana Pension report, pension dashboard can be check easily. Kerala Sevana Pension helpline number, toll-free no. – 0471-2327526, 180042511800.