TS Maa Bhoomi ROR 1B Adangal online | Telangana Maa Bhoomi Online | Telangana Land Record online 2022 | Maabhoomi Telangana 2022 | Telangana Maa Bhoomi Pahani online
The government of Telangana has initiated a new portal for Land Record i.e Maa Bhoomi portal. This portal fully worked under the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration/Land Revenue Telangana. In this article, you know some important specifications of Maa Bhoomi Telangana web portal which launched by Telangana Government authorities. Step-by-step procedure to apply for pahani land documents. A procedure to apply for ROR – 1B & Adangal land records.
We all know that land is the most stable asset for all of us. And the documents related to the land had to be received repeatedly by the Department. Now all the process has been done online
MAA Bhoomi Telangana land Records 2022
TS Government introduced this website so residents of Telangana state can apply for documents and get a certified copy of documents. Citizens to apply for various documents while sitting at their homes. Now Telangana inhabitants not bound to visit the concerned offices of state. And This process is now much easier and time-saving.
|Portal||Maa Bhoomi Telangana|
|Under||State Government of Telangana|
|Documents||ROR 1B Adangal Pahani village wise|
|Department||Chief Commissioner of Land Administration|
|Official portal||ccla.telangana.gov.in or TS Meeseva|
|Status||Maa Bhoomi Know your land status|
|Check online||Maa Bhoomi Pahani 2022|
What are the benefits of Maa Bhoomi Portal –
As we know it’s a government portal initiated by Telangana State Government. The prime benefit of this portal is the availability of all documents/certificates related to land lying across TS state. Just open the official portal of land records and click on desired documents and apply for the same. After verification, you will get a certified copy of the desired document within 10-15 days.
TS Land Records online ROR ib
What are the services available at maa Bhoomi portal –
- Applying for Pahani/Adangal
- Adhaar linking to the account
- Viewing the Pahani details
- Check the RoR – 1B (Records of Rights) details Village wise
- Land records and survey numbers
- Filling complaints to make corrections in the land records
How can I check my pahani online in Telangana? or TS Maa Bhoomi Adangal How can I check land details in Telangana?
- Firstly visit the official portal of Telangana Land Revenue portal.
- Click on the option “Your Pahani” and a new page will open
- Enter the following details – Account no., Survey no. Enter details like District name, Zone, Village name.
- Click on submit button and details will be displayed on the screen.
Process to check Pahani & Adangal by CCLA portal
- Click on Know Your land status link
- Fill asked details like District, Division, Mandal, Village, Khata no. Survey no.
- Click on Get details and Pahani details will open in a new tab.
You can also get copies of forms – Visit the official website and click on Government forms and redirected page will open. At last, select your desired document link.
Telangana Maa Bhoomi RoR 1B Adnagal
You can also apply for Property tax – GHMC Property tac, GHMC Vacant land tax, CDMA Property tax, CDMA vacant land tax.
- Check amendment register – Visit the official web portal and the home page will open
- Click on know your land status – options available from citizen service corner
- Go to Records of Rights and click on amendment register
- Select Division, district, Mandal, village, survey no, and click on view details.
You can also check the Survey number pending for clearance in Citizen Corner.
Procedure to check Land Transaction Deed details – Visit the Maabhoomi portal and click on Know your land status. Go to the Land Transactions Deeds and click on deed details.
A new webpage will display where document number, apartments, layout plot, and captcha code.
Also, check Go 76 land application as well as the Integrated land search on the official website.
Stay tuned for more updates related to various schemes in Telangana. If you have any queries related to schemes, just write in the comment box.