Odisha Electricity Bill Payment | MO Bidyut Portal online | Odisha Electricity Bill Pay online | Electricity Bill payment online Odisha | Orissa Electricity Bill Payment | MO Bidyut Bill Payment online | MO Bidyut Odisha Portal mobile app or new connection apply.
This process is a step towards digitizing the Govt schemes, All states’ govt really work hard and initiate making all schemes or services online. Now Odisha Government launched a new web portal and app called “MO Bidyut Odisha”. Recently Odisha Govt introduced a new portal by Hon’ble CM Shri Naveen Patnaik.
Now we advised all people to read this article completely to know about benefits, objectives, and how to make payments at mobidyut. The prime objective of this portal MO Bidyut is to facilitate customers of electricity in the state through online service.
Odisha Electricity Bill Payment 2022
Services available mo bidyut portal – online portal or mobile app. People can also form new connections, online bill payment, Complaint registration at the official portal.
What is MO Bidyut Odisha Portal?
- This portal recently launched by CM of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik to provide various related to electricity to all citizens.
- The scheme is a relaxation for Odisha citizens to avail of the electricity services, time-saving for all, now people can pay their electricity bill online, they can register a complaint, and no need to stand in long queues at the electricity office.
- This portal would benefit around 9 million consumers in the state.
- Besides applying for new connections, consumers can pay bills and file grievances on this portal or app.
|Portal||Mobidyut portal and application|
|Under||State Government of Odisha|
|Benefits||Pay electricity bill, new connections, complaints|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Department||Electricity Department in Odisha|
|Payment||Electricity Bill Payment Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Around 9 million inhabitants|
Now, Odisha states people can avail themselves of various benefits through the official app. Like to pay bills apply online and apply online for new connections, and check application status.
Odisha Electricity Bill Check online
This portal was recently launched by Odisha State Government. Now citizens can avail of various benefits like they can pay bills online and avoid long queues at the electricity office.
- Various services are available on the official website and applications related to electricity.
- Mobidyut website provides power distribution utilities such as TPCODL, NESCO, WESCO, and SOUTHCO of Odisha state.
- Mobidyut app is available in both English and Odiya languages.
People can download mobidyut mobile app –
- You have to visit at official portal or visit at play store at play.google.com.
- After that click download or install options
- You have a complete registration process, after that login ID and password will be created.
- Then you can avail of various benefits and services on the official website.
mobidyut.com Electricity Bill Pay online
Visit Google play store on your mobile (android users), apple app store (for iOS users)
In the search bar, type Bidyut app and click on download install.
Consumers can download applications and can avail themselves of various benefits.
Services available at the official portal.
Apply New Electricity Connection online
electricity services online official website – Visit at official web portal and homepage will open
Click on the new service connection on the page and the application form will open on the new screen
Enter mobile number and click on Send OTP, System send OTP and enter it and click on verify option.
Fill in all asked details and complete the application procedures. like Name of applicant, address, communication details, enter the PIN number, the legal status of the applicant.
Upload supporting documents and read all necessary instructions and guidelines and make payment. After that submit the form and save the acknowledgment slip.
Odisha Online Power Bill Payment
- Visit the official web portal, the homepage will open.
- Enter 12 digit customer ID and click on view or pay.
- Now people can check their bill or pay online within a few seconds.
People can also apply for Online Grievance Registration at the official website.
For more updates and information-related schemes in Odisha state stick with this page. If you have some queries related to the MObidyut portal, just write in the comment box.