Check Gujarat Ration Card Status 2022 | NFSA Gujarat BPL Ration Card List download | Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List 2022 | Ration Card List in Gujarat 2022
National Food Security Act (NFSA) provide ration card to all eligible households. The importance of a ration card is known to all Indians. In this article, all state inhabitants will know to How to apply for a New Ration card, how to check the ration card list? We have provided the complete procedure through which you can check NFSA Ration Card List Gujarat in the year 2021. ગુજરાત રેશનકાર્ડની સૂચિ 2022.
NFSA Gujarat Ration Card Suchi 2022
Dear friends. Ration card is one of the important documents for families of India. The prime benefit of ration card is all eligible families can get food products at subsidized prices. Government of India help to provide food items at a subsidized price so that families can carry on their daily life without any worry.
Gujarat Ration Card list 2022 Village wise
|Under||Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|List||Gujarat Ration Card List 2022 new|
|Apply online||Gujarat Ration Card Apply online|
|Status||Gujarat Ration Card Status check online|
|Type of Ration Card||BPL, APL, AAY cards|
|Objective||Distribution of ration card to all households|
Gujarat Government provides the different types of ration cards for the different types of families as per their income criteria. Due to the BPL ration card, food items is made easy for all the people who are Below the Poverty line.
ગુજરાત અન્ના બ્રહ્મા યોજના (Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana) – The government announced that ration cardholders will get Free Food Grains under this scheme. Approx 3.25 crore beneficiaries who are covering under this yojana. Ration card and associated activities managed by Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department (Govt of Gujarat).
Gujarat Ration Card Status Village wise
Gujarat Anna Brahma Scheme benefits – During COVID-19 period migrants will get free ration card. BPL Card holder families will get ₹ 1000/- in their bank account. Electricity charge ₹ 1.50 for 50 unite to the BPL families. Electricity charges for MSME’s, factories, small industries have been waive off.
Ration card benefits in Gujarat – Main benefit of ration card is availability products from fair price shop as per needs of the poor people of the state. A separate website has been designated to carry out process of ration card. Process like distribution of ration cards, displaying the updated list, apply online, application process, and status.
Dear friends, As we know ration card play vital role in everyone’s life in India.
Gujarat Ration Card Status 2022 online
Who can apply for Ration card in Gujarat?
- Applicant must be permanent and legal resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must hot have an already active ration card
- The applicant also eligible for new card if old card is expired or stolen.
Required documents –
Identity proof – Valid voter/election card, PAN card, Driving License, A valid copy of Passport, Govt Photo ID or service photo ID issued by PSU, Valid copy of Aadhaar card.
Residence Proof – Valid copy of Voter/Election card/Electricity Bill/Telephone bill, Driving License, Water Bill, Post Office Account Passbook, Property card, Receipt of Property tax.
Check NFSA Gujarat Ration Card helpline number – 1800-233-5500, 1967, 14445
Service attachment proof – sub register index no. 2, certified copy of will, Power of allotment, Copy of election card, Receipt of Revenue/Mahesul, Notarised Succession Generalogy.
NFSA ગુજરાત રેશનકાર્ડ યાદી 2022
- Ration Card Application procedure – You have to visit the official portal. Then the homepage will open.
- Click on revenue tab and click on more option.
- Under online service “Application for New Ration Card” or click on direct link
- Download form pdf if you have to submit offline
- Click on apply online link if desire to submit online.
Checking ration card entitlement –
- Visit at the official website, Click on the Know Your Entitlement option.
- Enter ration card, captcha code
- Click on View button and ration card entitlement details will appear on your screen.
How to check Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
- Visit the official website, homepage will open in new tab.
- Click on Go button – District or Taluka wise beneficiary list for types of card. click on desire region.
- Area wise list of ration cards for the selected region will be displayed on screen. Detail include number of ration card in specific area, names and other details.
- At official portal – people can also Find Nearest Fair Price Shop – On the official web portal, click on Know Your FPS and Know Your Godown.
- People can apply for Gujarat Duplicate Ration Card – Rush to the official website or nearest office and submit application form.
- You can also file complaint, visit the official portal and click on online complaint and fill asked details. And submit all details to lodge the complaint successfully. After that, you can also check the complaint status.
If you have any queries related to NFSA Ration Card in Gujarat, just write in comment box. For more information related to Government schemes in Gujarat, just stick with this page.