Odisha Ration Card Application Form 2021 pdf: Food Online Apply
Food Odisha Online Apply | PDS Odisha Ration Card Form 2021 pdf | Odisha Ration Card Apply Form 2021 pdf, check application status | ଓଡିଶା ରେସନ କାର୍ଡ ଆବେଦନ ଫର୍ମ |
Ration card-related services and activities managed by the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, the Government of Odisha. The residents of Odisha state can apply for a new ration card, update/correction, add member/delete member purposes. You can also track your application status. Through ration cards, various benefits will be provided to all state inhabitants. So read this article carefully to know about How to apply for an Odisha Ration card?
As we all know ration card is one of the essential documents for every citizen of India. State Govt and Central governments provide subsidized food items to all needy families.
Odisha Ration Card Application Form 2021 pdf
The residents of Odisha can apply online for a new card, check the status by visiting the official portal. Odisha New Ration Card Apply form online. Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department also provide various services on the official portal. Now no need to visit any Government office, you can easily apply online on the official web portal. The NFSA and SFSS provide various kinds of ration cards to the households, it depends on the financial condition of families.
Ration cardholders will get ration at a subsidized rate. It can be used as an identity document, it can be used for other certificates, schemes, and welfare flagship programs. You can apply for a ration card by visiting the foododisha.in
|Under||State Government of Odisha|
|Apply online||Orissa Ration Card Apply form 2021|
|Type of cards||BPL, APL, AAY|
|Check status||Odisha Ration Card Application Status|
|Beneficiaries||The residents of Odisha state|
|Act||NFSA and SFSS|
Odisha Ration Card Apply Form 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- An applicant must not possess any other ration card.
- Family income details and other details.
Documents Required –
- Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card of the head of the family and other members
- Passport size photo (family photo)
Ration cardholders will get subsidized food grains from the nearest fair price shop. Below BPL families also get Kerosene oil. It can be used in various schemes offered by the Government, also can be used as ID proof for the households. ଓଡିଶା ରାଜ୍ୟ ବାସିନ୍ଦା ସରକାରୀ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ ପରିଦର୍ଶନ କରି ସରଳ ପଦ୍ଧତି ଅନୁସରଣ କରି ରାସନ କାର୍ଡ କରିପାରିବେ.
Type of Ration Card –
- APL ration card (Above Poverty Line)
- BPL card (Below Poverty Line)
- Antyodaya ration card
Subsidized rate –
- BPL families (25 kg per family) – Rs 1/kg
- BPL rice for APL families of 8KBK (25 kg per family) – Rs 1/kg
- AAY families (25 kg per family) – Rs 1 per kg
- Families of fishermen (RORC) (25 kg per family) – Rs 1 per kg
- PLOs families (25 kg per family) – Rs 1/kg
- SC/ST (15 kg per member) – Rs 1/kg
- Differently abled persons (10 kg individual) – Rs 1/kg
Odisha New Ration Card Form 2021 pdf
The application procedure of Odisha Ration card – To apply for the ration card in Odisha, you need to follow the procedure given below –
- Visit the official web portal of Food Odisha.
- The homepage will open in a new tab, click on the e-bitran link or click on services, citizen services.
- After that various options will appear like Apply for New Card, Addition of member, delete member, Download ration card, transfer member/family,
- You have the select option and fill in the asked details like name of the applicant, family member details, present and permanent address, mobile number, aadhaar number, carefully.
- After that submit the application form & upload documents.
After that, you can also track application status. By visiting the official portal you can also apply for the addition of a member, delete a member, transferring of member/family. Firstly validate RC – enter the ration card number, click on get details and add details of a family member and other details.
Odisha Ration card helpline number – 1800-3456760, Odisha Ration card tollfree number – 1967
For more details related to various schemes in Odisha offered by the State Govt of Odisha and Central Government of India, stay tuned. In case of queries just write in the comment box.