ONGC Scholarship List 2023 | ONGC Scholarship Apply Online 2023 | ONGC Scholarship Status 2023 | ONGC Scholarship Students List 2023 zone wise |ONGC Scholarship Form 2023
Dear people Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites applicants from eligible candidates who pursuing their studies. Dear students ONGC Application Form 2023 is available @ official portal of ONGC. Read the article carefully to know about eligibility, registration criteria, status, and beneficiary list zone-wise. Also know about Who can apply for the scholarship, amount, and eligible course list.
ONGC Scholarship List 2023
Dear aspirants, the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Foundation are to provide financial support to the students. Under this program approx 2000 students out of which 500 will from EWS, 500 students from the OBC category, and 1000 students from the SC/ST category. 50% of the scholarship is reserved for girls.
ONGC Scholarship Form 2023
Read – ONGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria –
- Age – Age of applicant not more than 30 years
- Nationality – Indian
- Percentile – 60% or more in 12th class
- Family annual income – Family income of less than ₹ 2 lakh per year (4.5 lakh per annum for SC/ST category)
- Education – 1st year of graduate engineering, 1st year of Master’s degree, MBA, from AICTE/UGC/MCI/Association of Indian University/State Education Boards/State or Central Government.
- The applicant must not avail of any other scholarship benefits.
- They have to apply for the respective zone location where the college or university is located.
- The student must study for the regular full-time course to apply for a scholarship.
|North Zone -1||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh|
|West Zone -2||Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli|
|North East Zone -3||Sikkim, Mizoram, Manipur, Assam, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh|
|East Zone -4||Jharkhand, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal|
|South Zone -5||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Island|
ONGC Scholarship List 2023 Zone Wise
|Name of Scheme||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Foundation Scholarship|
|Launched by||ONGC Company|
|Beneficiaries||EWS/SC/ST & OBC students|
|Number of scholarships||2000|
|Mode of application||Online @ ongcscholar.org|
Documents Required –
- Birth Certificate/Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th mark sheet in case of Engineering/MBBS Graduate students
- Annual income certificate of the family
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- College admission proof and attendance
- Caste Certificate if required
|No of scholarships zone wise||North Zone||West Zone||North East Zone||East Zone||South Zone|
|SC/ST Category||200||200||Two Hundred||200||200|
Procedure to apply for ONGC Scholarship – How do I apply for ONGC Scholarship 2023
- Firstly visit the official portal of ONGC Foundation
- The homepage will open in the new tab, click on Apply scholarship ONGC Scholarship Form
- Click the scholarship link and read all essential instructions carefully
- Fill the application and enter basic details as well as qualification details.
- Upload scanned documents and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- You can also apply offline for ONGC Scholarship 2023.
ONGC Scholarship Result 2023
Procedure to apply offline for Oil & Natural Gas Scholarship 2023
- Visit the official website and take the printout of the form.
- Now fill asked details, affix passport size photo, attach all supporting documents.
- Enclose it in an envelope and submit to ONGC limited, Green Hills Tel. Bhavan, Dehradun 248003.
Dear aspirants, you can also check the ONGC Scholarship Sanction List zone-wise. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Foundation will select eligible candidates as per selection criteria. If you are applying for a scholarship and want to know about the beneficiary list and sanction list.
You have to visit at official portal and the homepage will open in a new tab Click on login ID and enter details.
After that, you can check your application status and beneficiary status.
Stay tuned to know about other schemes under State and Central Government. If you have some queries related to scholarship, just write in the comment box.