Pragati Scholarship Scheme Registration 2021 | Pragati Scholarship Apply online | Pragati Scholarship Merit List 2020-21 Search status, beneficiary students list | Pragati Scholarship Form pdf 2021 | प्रगति स्कालरशिप फॉर्म 2021
Dear students, as we know the Government tries to provide good education to all students. AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) initiate scholarship for all needy students. So friends read this article to know about how to apply for Pragati Scholarship online? eligibility criteria, application form, beneficiary list, and other details.
- Scholarship for Girl students under Pragati Scheme
- Scholarship for Differently abled students under Saksham Scheme.
The scheme being implemented by AICTE aimed at providing assistance for the advancement of girls students pursuing their technical education (Degree or Diploma).
Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2021
Eligibility for scholarship –
The girl candidate should be admitted to the first year of degree level course/diploma level course. OR 2nd year of degree/diploma level course through lateral entry in any of AICTE approved Institution of the respective year.
Max 2 girl child per family.
Family income from all sources should not be more than ₹ 8 lakh per annum during the current financial year. (Valid income certificate necessary issued by State/UT Govt needs to enclose).
A number of scholarship – Total 5000 scholarships earmarked per annum under this scheme for pursuing the First year of degree level course OR 2nd year of degree level course through the lateral entry process.
A number of scholarship – A total of 5000 scholarship earmarked per annum under this scheme for pursuing a First-year diploma level OR 2nd-year diploma level course through lateral entry.
|Scholarship||Pragati Scheme & Saksham Scheme|
|Under||All India Council of Technical Education|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance to needy students|
|Apply online||AICTE Scholarship Apply online 2021|
|Status||Pragati Scholarship Status 2021|
|Merit List||Pragati Scholarship Merit List 2021|
Pragati Scholarship Registration Form 2021
Incentive under scholarship
For degree level students –
- ₹ 50000/- per annum for every year of study i.e max 4 years for first-year admitted students and max 3 years for 2nd year admitted students through lateral entry as lump sum amount towards payment of college fee, purchase of computer, stationaries, books, equipment, software, etc.
- No other additional grant will payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
- No documentary proof needs to be attached for the above while availing of benefits.
For Diploma level students –
- ₹ 50000/- per annum for every year of study i.e max 3 years for first-year admitted students and max 2 years for 2nd yeat admitted students through lateral entry.
- Lump-sum amount towards payment of college fees, purchase of computer, stationaries, books, equipment, etc.
- No other additional grant will payable in lieu of hostel and medical charges.
- No documentary proof needs to be eligible to be attached for above while availing benefits.
Education one of the most essential means to empower women with skill, self-confidence, knowledge to participate in the development process.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021 form pdf AP Andhra Pradesh, Telangana TS, Tamil Nadu TN, Uttar Pradesh UP, Madhya Pradesh MP, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Haryana, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir J&K, West Bengal WB, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Ladakh, Arunachal Pradesh.
Pragati Scholarship Apply Online 2021-22
Pragati Scholarship Renewal process – renewed for the next year of study on receipt of renewal through the NPS portal by submitting a passing certificate along with later from Head of an institution on the online portal.
Students failing to get promoted to the next class would forfeit the scholarship.
How to apply online for Pragati Scholarship –
- Firstly visit the official web portal of AICTE India.
- After that click on the Scheme category from the Menu bar
- Click on Pragati Scholarship, You can also visit the NSP e-portal to check the registration process.
- Click on Apply online link and fill in all asked details.
- Also upload scanned documents like marksheet, family income certificate, caste certificate, etc.
Tiebreaker – Age – In case of exam percentile does not break ties, then DOB considers as tie-breaker, elder age will be ranked higher. Annual family income – If age does not break the tie, then lower annual family income will settle on higher ranking for scholarships.
For more details please refer official portal. Stick with this page to get more information related to various Government Schemes. If you have any queries just write in the comment box.