Odisha Scholarship 2021 | Prerana Scholarship Renewal Form date | Prerana Scholarship Sanction List 2020-21 | Odisha Prerana Scholarship Students name, beneficiary list, payment status | Prerana Scholarship Apply online
प्रेरणा स्कालरशिप recently launched by Government of Odisha and welfare authorities which are welfare authority for backward caste and other category. Read complete article thoroughly to know about registration process, application form, eligibility criteria, benefits and status. Also read procedure How can apply for Prerana Scholarship for 2020 and 2021.
As we know Odisha Government inititate various schemes and welfare program time to time for common people. The main objective of starting this scheme is to complete the education of all children. Due to financial problem, no child’s education should be left in the middle.
Odisha Prerana Scholarship Apply 2021
What is scholarship? Dear people scholarship grant a sort of help by Government to all poor students whose family cannt afford education expenses. Government announced various scholarship to all category of students like OBC/ST/SC/General/Minority and others. Government gave financial (monetary) help to all needy students to complete their studies.
Last date for submission of online application for students. Last date for scrutiny, procedure, online sanctions of applications by the districts will be available soon. Dear students for Prerana Scholarship online procedure likely to be starts soon. Just stick with this page or refer official portal to get all information related to Prerana Scholarship Scheme Odisha.
|Under||State Government of Odisha|
|Applicants||SC/ST/OBC and Minority category, others|
|Apply||Prerana Scholarship Online Apply 2021|
|Sanction list||Prerana Scholarship Sanction List 2020-21|
Odisha Scholarship 2021 Registration
First Group – Graduation/Postgraduation level courses PhD, M.Phil, LLM, Post Doctroal Programme, Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, CPL courses, PG Diploma in Medicine and Management.
Second Group – Graduation PG – degree diploma certificate in Pharmacy, Paramedical, Nursing, LLB, Mass communication, Hotel Management, M.Pharm, MA/M.Com, M.Sc
Third Group – +3 courses
Fourth Group – 12th ITI, 03 year diploma and 2 year of vocational courses.
Incentives under Prerana Scholarship – 100% fee reimbursement for General courses
₹28500 will give for technical
Monthly maintenance amount will provided to all eligible aspirants
|Groups||Benefits per month to Hosteller||Benefits per month to Non-hosteller|
|First Group||₹ 1200/- (SC/ST) and ₹ 750 (OBC)||Rs 550/- (SC/ST), ₹ 350 (OBC)|
|Second Group||₹ 1100/- (SC/ST) and ₹ 510/- (OBC)||₹ 530/- (SC/ST), ₹ 335/- (OBC)|
|Third Group||₹ 1000/- (SC/ST) and ₹ 400 (OBC)||₹ 300/- (SC/ST), ₹ 210/-|
|Fourth Group||₹ 1000/- (SC/ST) and ₹ 260 (OBC)||₹ 230/- (SC/ST), ₹ 160 (OBC)|
Post-matric Scholarship for SC students – Actual tuition fee, admission fee, library and other maintenance allowance Rs 550 to Rs 1200/-.
Postmatric scholarship for ST/OBC/EBC students – Actual tuition fee, admission fee, library and sports fee and maintenance allowance ₹ 550 to 1200/-/₹350-750/-/₹350-750 respectively.
Documents Required –
- Aadhaar card
- Residence proof
- Caste certificate if required
- Bank details
- Previous class mark sheet
- Fee receipt
Prerana Scholarship Odisha Eligibility criteria –
- Permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Applicant must belong to reserved category (as per discussed in official notification).
- Applicant must scored min 50% in previous examination.
- Annual income – SC/ST students – family income should not exceed ₹ 250000/- per annum, OBC/SEBC students – income should not exceed ₹ 150000/- per year. In case of EBC students – family income should not exceed ₹ 100000/- per year.
Prerana Scholarship Renewal Form 2020 date
How to apply for Prerana Scholarship online ?
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of scholarship.
- After that homepage will open, click on login tab if you already registered.
- If not registered, click on New Registration.
- Read all instructions carefully and fill details carefully like personal and education details. Click on submit button.
Selection procedure –
All institute will scrutinize the received application. After that application forwarded to district welfare officers. Than students will shortlisted and they will get scholarship grant.
Prerana Scholarship application status –
- You have to visit at official portal. Homepage will open in new window.
- Click on login option or application status
- Enter asked details like application ID and others.
- Click on “Search” option and application status will appeared on screen.
Prerana Scholarship helpline number – 0674-2391780
Stay tuned to know about information updates related to Schemes under State and Central Government in Odisha state. If you have queries related to Scholarship, just write in the comment box.