RBI CMS Apply Online | RBI CMS email ID 2022 | RBI Complaint number, email ID | RBI Complaint Tracker | RBI File Complaint against bank
Reserve Bank of India has introduced a new Complaint Management System (CMS) for the people of India. Now citizen can register their issue or complaint on this new application named RBI CMS if they have a problem with any bank working in our country. Also, nonbanking companies are included in this scheme so that more benefit should be given to the people. The Governor of RBI has launched the software for CMS services.
RBI CMS Apply Online 2022
When the public has complaints against the banking companies or nonbanking financial companies then they need to face so many issues for just raising the problem. But now citizens need not worry because through the online application RBI CMS They can file complaints easily. Moreover, anybody can use the online service either through an online portal or application. Due to this maximum burden of people regarding bank issues has decreasing soon.
Due to this online method person can access the Complaint Management System (CMS) either through their smartphone or computer or laptop, etc. But before you need to read all the details before raising a problem of your with the firm. The facilities are giving to its grievance redressal processes through the software of CMS. Also after registering problem person can check the status of the complaint as well. So stay connected with us for more information about this new service started by the RBI.
RBI file a Complaint against bank
If your bank is unfair to you, or they are misleading you, or discriminated as compared to you in lending, or done anything wrong as per the federal consumer protection law and rule then RBI gives you full rights to register against the banking or non-banking firms. And for this, they don’t need to go to the bank of RBI office or any other place. They need to just go to the online portal and then file the complaint regarding the firm.
|Name of the Article||RBI CMS Apply Online|
|Launched by||Governor of RBI|
|Under||Reserve Bank of India|
|Then Name of the Application||Complaint Management System|
|Category of Article||Registration|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Main Purpose||to provide better service to the consumer related to banks and non-banking firms.|
|Status||RBI lodge Complaint online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
RBI CMS email ID, Phone number
RBI CMS Online Application will improve the experience of consumers for banking and other firms. Also for enhancing the services the RBI plans to add on one dedicated IVR System where the person can also check the status of their complaints. The main purpose of the RBI CMS Apply Online application has to improve the banking or related facilities to make consumers more satisfied. All the banking-related terms are handled by the Reserve Bank of India. This will also manage the scheme and other kinds of stuff provided by the bank to the customer.
After seeing that citizens have faced so many issues with the bank and there have been lots of complaints related to frauds and other happens with customers. So RBI came into action and developed the RBI CMS File Complaint Application against the bank. However, the most important thing has consumers need to register their issues. but sometimes few customers refuse to complain against the bank because of time-consuming processes and other reasons. But not they can open the portal from anywhere at any time and raise their issue to get solutions to their problem.
RBI Complaint Number State Wise
Steps to Register Complaint RBI CMS Apply Online :
- At first, a person has to go through the Official Website link for the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- After that, you reach a new page which has also known as the homepage of the portal.
- So on the homepage scroll down.
- then in the end you can see various links available
- Now click on the link of Complaint
- Again on your browser, a new page appears with various details such as
- firstly Click here to file a complaint against any Regulated Entity (banks, NBFCs, System Participants)
- Secondly, Company Law Board-NBFCs
- Thirdly, Against RBI
- Fourthly, Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme
- Then Nodal Agencies-NBFCs
- Also Addresses of the RBI Ombudsman
- And Protected Disclosure Scheme
- So you need to click on the first option for filing a complaint against the bank and others.
- Now you can see Complaint Management System (CMS) has appeared in front of you.
- Again there has four options, File a Complaint, Track your Complaint, File an Appeal, and at last feedback.
- Then click on the File a complaint tab.
- Now you can notice that a new page appears on your browser.
- Here you need to enter the Captcha code given and click on the Next button.
- Now under the Complaint details, you need to enter the
- Name of the Complainant and Mobile number (Both are mandatory). Then Click on OTP
- Once you click on OTP, Then an OTP message has been sent to your mobile number.
- So you need to enter it in the required field. Then click on Validate option
- After that, your OTP has been verified and the application form appears before you.
- So you need to provide details here such as Email Id, Choose Complainant Category, State of Residence, district, Address, Pincode.
- Then option asked for Information related to the regulated entity against which the complaint has going to file. Also, choose the entity name and click on the next tab.
- Now you need to follow the instruction and fill the application form.
- At last upload, the document asked for filing a complaint and click on submit the complaint or register it.
- In the end, you will get one reference number through which further you can check the status of your complaint on the same portal as the option given for tracking the complaint status.
We suggest registering mobile numbers and other contact details is valid because there have various processes where you need to confirm your details. so at that time if your details will be wrong then you can not file the complaint against your issue to the firm under RBI. Also on the portal, there has a feedback option given for the person where they can also give their feedback about the CMS.
|Home – Click here|