Rupashree Application Status 2023 | WB Rupashree Registration Online 2023 | Rupashree Prakalpa Status online check | Rupashree online Application 2023 | Rupashree Application Form in Bengali
As we all know, West Bengal State Government keeps running many schemes from time to time, whose main objective is to save the general public. So that the general public can get maximum help. WB Rupashree Prokalpa Status – Now the West Bengal Govt initiates the new West Bengal Rupshree scheme for the empowerment of teenage girls. In this scheme, the State Government will provide financial assistance to girls. A total of one time ₹ 25000 to be provided to eligible and needy girls.
This financial assistance will be given once in the form of help in the time of their marriage after getting the age of 18 years.
WB Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form 2023
Read this article to know about how to apply for Rupashree Scheme in WB, application form, eligibility, documents required, and process. The prime motive of this scheme to help the economically weaker girls of the society. Also, help them to make girls self-reliant. The State Government of West Bengal has sanctioned a huge budget for this scheme.
Around 6 lakh families are linked with the Rupshri Yojana if the family’s annual income is less than 1.5 lakh. Then Government will provide one-time Rs 25000 for the daughter’s marriage after the age of 18.
18 বছর বয়সের পরে মেয়ের বিয়ের জন্য সরকার এককালীন 25000 টাকা সরবরাহ করবে
|Scheme||Rupashree Prakalpa scheme|
|Under||State Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Girls above 18 years|
|Benefits||One time financial assistance of ₹ 25000/-|
|Application||Rupashree Scheme Apply Online 2023|
|Status||Rupashree Application Status 2023|
|Get online||Girl Marriage assistance in West Bengal|
WB Rupashree Scheme Status 2023
Who can apply for Rupashree benefit?
- Anyone can apply for this scheme if her application satisfy the following criteria –
- She has attained the age of 18 years and Unmarried on the date of submitting her application.
- Her prospective groom has attained the age of 21 years.
- The proposed marriage is her first marriage and permanent resident of WB state.
- Her family income is not greater than 1.5 lakh per annum. She has an active bank account number
Which documents are required?
- Proof of applicant’s age
- Self-attested photocopy of Birth Certificate/Voter ID/PAN Card/Madhyamik Admit Card/Aadhaar card.
- Never married status – self-declaration on application form
- Family Income
- Proof of residence
- Bank Account
- Proof of proposed marriage – Marriage Invitation card/Notice for registration of marriage.
- Proof of prospective groom’s age
- Coloured passport size photographs
What type of assistance is given in Rupashree scheme?
The benefit is one time and the amount is ₹ 25000/-
How can one get the application form?
- The scheme’s application form is available free of cost from the following offices
- Office of the BDO (Block-Development Officer) in the case the applicant resides in the rural area
- SDO office (Sub-Divisional Officer) in case of applicant resides in Municipal area
- Office of the Commissioner in case the applicant resides in a Corporation area.
- People can download the application from the official website of WBCDWDSW (Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare)
West Bengal Rupashree Scheme Form pdf in Bengali
Where is the form submitted?
Submission of application forms, verification of supporting documents and registration of the same will be done by the Block, Sub-Divisional or Municipal Corporation Office under which her residence is located. Download Rupashree Scheme Application Form pdf
How is the application sanctioned and benefit disbursed?
Each and every application will be assigned by EO (Enquiry officer) who conduct field verification submit an enquiry report. The Sanctioning officer shall sanction all applications that have been successfully verified. Also, reject those to get the negative to report. After that disbursing officer will transfer the sanctioned grant to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Stay tuned to know about various schemes in West Bengal state, if you want to know about any scheme stay tuned, and in case of any query just write in the comment box.