SOU Ticket Booking online | Statue of Unity Ticket Book online | Statue of Unity Ticket Price | SOU Ticket Price for Helicopter Jungle Safari Ride booking online | SoU Express Entry | SoU Stay and accommodations
Who is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel?
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel known as Ironman of India. He was instrumental in India’s independence struggle, then for the integration of over 500 princely states into the Union of India. Kutch to Kohima, Kargil, or Kanyakumari if we can travel freely today across the beautiful and bountiful lands of India, it because of Sardar Patel.
What is the Statue of Unity? –
The Statue of Unity is largest statue in India, The Government of India erected this statue in remembrance of Ironman Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The statue located in Kevadia in Narmada district in Gujarat state. Also known as Wall of Unity.
Statue of unity Ticket Booking 2023
Read this article to know about What are place to visit near SOU Kevadia, and how to book ticket online.
स्टेचू ऑफ़ यूनिटी facts
- The SOU depicts Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel a leading figure in the nonviolent Indian Independence movement, the first Deputy PM/Home Minister of Independence India.
- The स्टेचू ऑफ़ यूनिटी is the world largest statue, with a height of 182 m (597 feet) which is almost double the height of the Statue of Liberty, USA.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is highly respected for his leadership in unity the 562 princely states of India to from the Union of India. Salasar Dham Booking Online
- The SOU has a viewing gallery at 135 m, which can accommodate up to 200 visitors at a time. It offers an expansive view of the dam and the surrounding beautiful mountain ranges of Satpuda and Vindhyachal.
- SOU was built in just 46 months, capable of withstanding wind velocity up to 50 m/second (180 km/hour) and vibration. An earthquake resistance structure (designed for seismic zone IV).
- 70000 metric tonnes of cemed was used in the construction of SOU, 6000 metric tonnes of structural steel and 18,500 metric tonnes of reinforcement bars were used to build the SOU. The thickness of the bronze cladding on the Statue is 8 mm.
- The diameter of the button on the vest of the Statue is 1.1 meter, The height of the toe of the SOU measure 3.6 meter
SOU Ticket Book online Helicopter Jungle Safari Ride
What to visit near the SOU? Visit the स्टेचू ऑफ़ यूनिटी, exhibition hall/museum and wall of Unity.
- Laser light and Sound show
- Tour of Vally of flower
- Boating, Ekta Cruise
- Tour of Sardar Sarovar Dam/ its dykes.
- Sight-seeing of historical shoolpaneshwar Sanctury and Temple
- Bird Watching
- Trekking in Zarvani Eco- Toruism Area, Khalwani Eco-Tourism
- Butterfly Garden
- Khalwani couple cycling, Zarvani cycling
- Vishwa Van
- Cactus Garden
- Sardar Sarovar Nauka Vihar
- River Rafting
- Arogya Van
- Children Nutrition Park
- Glow Garden
- Jungle Safari
Statue of Unity Jungle Safari Ticket Price Park Garden Entry
- The entry for grown-up and children (3 to 15 years) ₹ 1030
- Tickets price of SOU viewing gallary for grown-up ₹ 380 and children (3 to 15) – ₹ 280/-
- SOU Entry Ticket Price for grown-up is ₹ 150 and children (3-15 years) is ₹ 90
- SOU Jungle Safari ticket price for grown-up ₹ 200 and children (3-15 years) is ₹ 125/-
- The cactus and Butterfly garden for grown-up is ₹ 60 and children (3-15 years) is ₹ 40/-
Statue of Unity Timing and Holidays –
- The SOU opens at 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday. Monday closed for meintenance work.
- Laser light and sound show can be viewed from 07:30 PM onwards daily except Monday
- It also closed on public holidays, according to the Government calendar.
Where is the Statue of Unity located in India?
The SOU (wall of unity) located in Kevadia in Narmada district in Gujarat state.
Are there any other tourist locations nearby to the SOU in Gujarat?
Yes, there are many other tourist attractions near the SOU in the Gujarat state.
Are there any additional charges for carrying the video camera and other gadgets?
Yes, the visitors should pay the additional charges for caryying the video camera and other gadgets.
Statue of Unity Helpline number – 18002336600
Book Statue of Unity Tickets online 2023
- Firstly visit the official portal, click on link
- It takes the online user to the home page below
- Click on the Book Ticket option in the menu bar
- It then display the list of all tourist attractions along with SOU.
- Click on book ticket button and enter phone number in given space
- Click on send OTP and fill OTP is the text space.
- After that select the Date/Time slot, optional attractions and enter the number of children and adults. Click on Next Button
- Enter Name, email ID, mobile number and all asked details. It displays the amount to be paid, click on next option. it redirects the online user to the payment gateway. Make payment by appropriate method. All people advised that, please make payment on the official portal only.
- After successful payment, download and print the ticket that should be submitted at the tourist place.
Dear people you can download Statue of Unity Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple store.
Nearest airports/railways stations/bus stations
|Ahmedabad||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport||Ahmedabad Railway Station||200 km – 3 hour, 30 min|
|Vadodara||(VIA) Vadodara International Airport||Vadodara Railway Station||91 km – 1 hour, 30 min|
|Surat||(SIA) Surat International Airport||Surat Railway Station||156 km – 3 hours|
|Kevadia||Kevadia Railway Station||0 km 0 time|