Assam Svayem Scheme list 2021: Final Svayem Status Merit list
SVAYEM Assam List 2021 | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Status 2021 | SVAYEM Online Status 2021 | Assam SVAYEM Status 2021 online | Assam SVAYEM Merit List 2021 | SVAYEM Final List Assam
Dear friends, youth empowerment introduced by the Finance Department of Assam with the prime objective to provide various benefits and facilities to the youth of Assam state. Get all information related to How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana, benefits, eligibility, documents required, application procedure. A huge number of youths will avail various benefits under this scheme and also get financial assistance. Around 2 lakh youth will get ₹ 50000 as financial assistance, and read the step-by-step application procedure.
स्वामी विवेकानंद आसाम युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना के तहत बहुत से युवाओं को सरकार की ओर से आर्थिक सहायता और बहुत से लाभ प्रदान किये जायेंगे.
Assam Svayem Scheme list 2021
दोस्तों स्वामी विवेकानंद आसाम युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना को वर्ष २०१७ में शुरू किया गया था. It was introduced by the Finance Department of Assam. A huge budget finalized for this scheme.
The objective of this yojana to help the youth of the state and read carefully to know about the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme. Recently, the Govt of Assam redesigned the Swami Vivekananda scheme. In this scheme ₹ 50000 to be provided to 2 lakh beneficiaries of the state. Financial assistance will provide to SHG (Self Helping Groups) of 5 to 20 members. Assam Re-SVAYEM scheme will help to enhance entrepreneurship skills.
|Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Under||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||The youth of the State|
|Registration||SVAYEM Assam Sanction List 2021 online|
|Web portal||assam.gov.in or finance.assam.gov.in|
|Status||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Yojana Application Status 2021|
|Check online||Re-SVAYEM Beneficiary List 2021|
Eligible groups will register under irrigation, PWD, water resources, and these groups also work from small scale projects in villages/rural areas.
Through Re-SVAYEM program financial assistance will be provided to develop their business. SHG, Joint liability group, FPO, cluster level SPVs having 5 to 20 members will be given financial support.
Assam SVAYEM Status 2021
Assam Re-SVAYEM Amount Status – A redesigned program launched in Dima Hasao district and around one thousand beneficiaries get benefits under this scheme. Financial assistance will provide in two installments – the first installment of ₹ 30000 and the second installment of ₹ 20000. Redesigned SVAYEM program will be applicable all overstate.
This program redesigned to enhance employment opportunities for the youth of Assam state. Small businesses and new ventures will able to set up and Govt provides help to grow these ventures (financial assistance to invest in their Mini, Small and Micro businesses). So stay tuned to know about How to apply for Re-SVAYEM in Assam?
Various activities included – Processing, Service Sector, Trading, Rural Transport Service (including e-Rickshaw, Auto Rickshaw, and others), Manufacturing, Tourism, Shops, Repair Shops, and others.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam and above 18 years of age.
- No income ceiling for getting help under this scheme
- Applicants should have skills, experience, knowledge, etc to undertake the income-generating activities.
- He/She should have adequate educational qualifications and completed Skill Development Training will get preference.
- A beneficiary must not be the defaulter of any loan.
Nature of Financial Assistance
- The new entrepreneurs of the state will get ₹ 1 lakh.
- Existing entrepreneurs will get financial assistance up to ₹ 2 lakh
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will only give 25% of the total cost. This means the beneficiary has taken ₹ 1 lakh loan, then only 25000 will be given by the beneficiary himself.
Assam SVAYEM Merit List 2021
Documents Required –
- SVAYEM Application Form
- Business Registration certificate
- Photo ID Card (Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, etc)
- NFSA Card
- Residence Proof
- Skill Development training certificate
- Experience certificate
- Age proof of the applicant
- Proof of qualification
Interest Rate and Repayment Schedule –
- The interest rate will charge as per RBI Guidelines or mentioned in Scheme guidelines.
- Repayment schedule between 3 to 7 years after final moratorium (financial institutes will describe the final moratorium.
How Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment List online
- Firstly visit the official webiste of Re-SVAYEM Assam.
- Click on download the official notification for the scheme and read instructions carefully
- After that download the application form pdf for fresh applications. The scheme benefits will be provided by financial institutions as per the eligibility of applicants.
- Fill all asked details carefully in the application form
- Attach all supporting documents in form and submit them to the District Level Committee
Dear people scheme benefits will be provided by financial institutes as per their eligibility. So to know about payment or amount status, please have a talk with your financial institute or bank.
Stay tuned for more updates regarding schemes run under the State Government and the Central Government of India. If you have any queries just write in the comment box.