TN land Registration 2020: “Online” EC Land Records Registry Fee
Patta Status in TN | TN Patta Chitta Online | TN Patta Chitta Portal eservices.tn.gov.in | TN Land Registry Form online | Tamil Nadu Land Registration Fee online | Patta Chitta Status in TN | Patta Chitta Status in Tamil Nadu
As we know land is the most precious asset for every human being. Therefore everyone wants to know all the land details accurately. As we know certain things change a complete scenario. Government launch digitization of land records. Now people can check TN Land Records online at the given official portal. Like you can check land records Know Patta Chitta Online.
TN Land Registration 2020 online
Read this article to know about how to check your land records online in TN state. Now Government launched an online portal where you can easily apply for a Patta Chitta document and also can check status. This portal doing wonder and make easily some essential documents related to land (Under state Govt of TN).
|State||Tamil Nadu state|
|Records||Tamil Nadu Land Records online|
|Under||State Government of TN|
|Status||Patta Chitta Status in TN|
|Get here||TN Patta Chitta Form online|
|Fee per documents||Get TN Land Records fee|
Tamil Nadu state one among the largest state of India and state have a total of 38 districts. Now people can check land details by entering the district name, division, block, village, etc.
Tamil Nadu Patta online – Owner name, Number of Patta, Tax details, Type of land Wetland and Dryland, Dimension.
Chitta Land Ownership – Details about land and revenue displayed residents through Chitta documents. Nanjai (Wetland), Punjai (Dryland).
Jio Petrol Pump Dealership 2020 process
TN Land Records 2020 online
- Documents required – Sale deed for verification – Applicant has to submit original sale deed with a photocopy of tahsildar or concerned office.
- Proof of possession – Submit identification to prove that your land/place belong to you like Paid Tax Receipt, Electricity bill
- Encumbrance certificate
நில பதிவுகள் மற்றும் முக்கியமான ஆவணங்களுக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க தமிழக மாநில அரசு ஆன்லைன் போர்ட்டலைத் தொடங்குகிறது. நீங்கள் நிலையையும் சரிபார்க்கலாம்.
TN Land Registry Form online
The process to apply for Patta Chitta online –
- Firstly visit the official portal of the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department.
- Click on the View Patta Chitta/Citta/TSLR Extract link easily available at the official portal.
- Then select District/Area type. (District/Taluk/Town/Ward/Block/Survey number). Click on the Submit button.
- TN Patta Chitta Application fee – You have to submit fees online through the link provided on the official website.
- Dear aspirants, you can also check the status online by visiting at official portal.
The process to verify Patta Certificate – Visit the official website, click on verify Patta and enter reference number. After that click on the submit button.
Transfer of Patta Chitta – If you wish to sell your land, apply for the transfer of the Patta Chitta documents. Then submit the application to the tehsildar.
Dear aspirants also know about various schemes launched by the State Government of Tamil Nadu and the Central Government of India. For more queries just write in the comment box.