TN e pass Registration 2021 Status! Curfew epass Apply Online
Tamil Nadu e pass apply online | TN e Pass Apply Online | TN COVID-19 Pass Apply | TN e Pass Application Form 2021 | TN e Pass Application online | TN movement pass apply online | TN traveling pass online apply
In this article, you will get information and important aspected of e-pass Tamil Nadu. You will also get the essential specification of the TN Curfew pass which available for the state inhabitants. Get a step-by-step procedure to know about How to apply for the Tamil Nadu COVID-19 pass. As we know the COVID-19 cases spike every day, to control the corona pandemic, the State government offering e-pass for their residents (for essential services only). If you are among the individuals who have a place which such a classification then you can apply for TN COVID ePass.
TN e Pass Registration 2021 online
The e-pass will be given once the confirmation procedure is finished by the concerned department. Tamil Nadu Government releases new travel guidelines due to the increase in the COVID-19 Fresh cases. The State Government of TN has made it mandatory for traveling from anywhere in India.
Get all details about How to apply for TN e-pass? If you have an e-pass, there will be no hurdle to move in the state. An e-pass will be provided for all essential activities. You have to read the complete procedure given below to get the TN Lockdown e-pass online to apply.
|Apply||TN epass Online Apply|
|Under||State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Status||TN e Pass Application Status 2021|
TN Curfew Pass Apply Online
Eligible candidates –
- Government duties
- Fire electricity
- Water department
- Health worker
- Medical services
- Medical department
- Death case
- Animal husbandry
- Supplies of essential goods
- MSMEs outside greater Chennai Police limits
- Movement, loading/unloading goods
Declaration of TN Epass –
The principal announcement is that the data given by you in the application structure is consistent with your insight. In case of check distinctions discovered incorrect, at the point, a legitimate move will be made against the candidates.
Not all candidates are fortunate to get the pass, some are rejected/dismissed without giving any notification. You have to concur that you can’t protest on this. Individuals who got e-pass need to limit themselves to home isolation for 14 days.
TN Instant e-Pass registration –
- To apply for an inter-district instant approval e pass, visit the official portal.
- A new page will open, enter mobile number, and captcha code appear on the screen
- Click on the sent OTP option and you will receive an SMS with an OTP code.
- Enter code on the screen and provide all asked information on the screen.
- Submit all details, you will be confirmation message within 24 hours of application.
TN Lockdown e Pass Apply Online
To apply for the COVID e-Pass
- First, click on the website link. you have to select one option from coming to Tamil Nadu from other states or Coming to Tamil Nadu from other countries.
- Verify you mobile number with OTP.
- Then click on the application form link and enter asked details like Name of Applicant, Mobile number, DOB, email ID, Type of applicant, aadhaar number, Address details (district, tehsil, police station, post office, Pincode).
- Enter Registration number, Type of vehicle, journey type, the purpose of travel, select date, source of the route, tick the declaration, enter ID proof number, upload scanned images.
- After verification, the e-pass will be issued to you, take the printout of the epass.
e-pass for inter-district and inter-state movement in Own vehicle.
- Firstly visit the official portal, click on the link & the homepage will open
- select your destination, verify your phone number with OTP. Then registration form will appear on the screen. Enter your communication details and all mandatory information. After that, you required to click on register to get an e-pass.
- You have to follow the same procedure for e-pass for those passengers who are outside India. Read all guidelines carefully and click on the Outside India tab. Follow the procedure available on the screen.
Recover Forgotten Norka Registration Number –
- Visit the official portal of COVID-19 jagratha
- Click on the domestic entry, you are required to click on forget norka registration number.
- Enter mobile number and date of birth, click on proceed button.
- Enter asked details, click on submit button, norka registration number will be sent to your registered mobile number.
You can reschedule and modify your registration through the official portal.