TNPDS Mobile Number Change 2022 | TN Ration Card Phone No Change Update | TNPDS Mobile No Update | TN Ration Card Correction Add Family member, remove family member, electronic card | TNPDS Ration Card Address Change Form
Tamil Nadu state has a total of 38 districts and 12524 village panchayats from the grass-root level democracy. Ration card and associated activities functioned by Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System. Recently TN Govt introduces Smart card instead of the old card system. As we all know, the ration cardholder has a lot of work to do. Such as adding/removing family member names, updating mobile numbers, updating/correcting addresses, and more.
TNPDS Mobile Number Change 2022
Dear friends, Now all facilities are available at the official portal of TNPDS (Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System). Read this article thoroughly to know about How to update mobile numbers in TN Ration Card.
Type of TN Ration Card – Four Type of Ration cards in Tamil Nadu
- White Card – Families, who receive extra 3 kg sugar over the prescribed quota.
- Light Green cards – Who issue rice and other commodities from the Fair Price Shops.
- No Commodity Card – Families, Who are not entitled to draw any commodity from PDS fair price shops.
- Khaki cards – For police personnel up to the rank of inspectors.
|Department||Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System (TNPDS)|
|Under||State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Update||TNPDS Ration Card Mobile No Update|
|Official web portal||Tnpds.gov.in|
|Check online||TN Ration Card Correction Form 2022|
|Status||TN Smart Card Mobile No Update|
தமிழ்நாடு ரேஷன் கார்டு மொபைல் எண் புதுப்பிப்பு மற்றும் திருத்தம் படிவம் மற்றும் செயல்முறை. Now TNPDS system expands the consumer services at an official portal like the Mobile app, SMS service, Call centers, email service, and also available on social media platforms.
TN Ration Card Address Change Form 2022
Services available on online portal related to smart card
- Update/Change of Address
- Add the name of family member/s
- Remove the name of family member/s
- Family head member change
- Card cancellation/Surrender
- Mobile number update and correction
- Change sugar card to rice card
How to do TNPDS ration card correction in Tamilnadu?
- Go to the official website by click on the link.
- After that TNPDS homepage will open
- Click on Electronic Card Related services or Download the mobile app
- Complete registration process – and use USER ID and password
- And Update your details as per process available at portal or app.
- To update mobile number enter mobile number, enter the captcha code and click on the “register it” option.
TNPDS Ration Card helpline number – 1967 (a) 1800-425-5901
Send code as an SMS to 9773904050 from their registered mobile number
SMS code description –
- PDS <space> 101 – item details in fair price store
- PDS <space> 102 – Fair Price Store Status (Open/Closed)
- and PDS <space> 107 – For complaints about fees
TN Ration Card Update Form 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System also provides service to TN Ration Card Address Update/Correction. Citizens can change or update their address by following the key steps given below.
Visit at the official website of the TNPDS Public Distribution System
tnpds.gov.in official homepage will open in a new tab
Check electronic card-related service and click on To change the address. (this service only available for registered users.
Click on the login option and enter asked details like Enter 10 digit mobile number attached to the family card and press enter. After that update your electronic ration card.
For more updates related to various Govt schemes in Tamil Nadu state, stick with this page. And if anyone has any kind of queries just write in the comment box.