Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2020 Renewal forgot login ID
TN Employment Exchange and Registration | Tnvelaivaaippu error | Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2020 | Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal online | Tnvelaivaaippu online registration | Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Status 2020 | Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Status 2020 | Tnvelaivaaippu apply online 2020
State government of Tamil Nadu take another initiative step, will provide employment to students. Main objective of this scheme to create better job/employment in state. One of the biggest problems in today’s time is unemployment. Because of which youth take the wrong path to earn money. That is why the Tamil Nadu government started this scheme so that qualified candidates can get employment.
Main motive of this portal to provide job opportunity to needy people and inhabitants of Tamil Nadu state. Desire candidates can apply online and check renew status online at official portal.
Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2020 online
Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange TN Velai Vaippu is employment registration process. It launched in 2013. After that students are not required to visit departments for registration or renewal. You have to visit at official portal. click on registration. To get complete details and how to register online read this article completely and get application process, renewal, login, document required, eligibility criteria and importance.
|Registration||Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2020|
|Department||Department of Employment & Training|
|Check online||Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Registration 2020|
|Scope||To provide transparent, efficient, quick, networking of employment offices in state has been undertaken|
|Under||State Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Process||TN Employment Exchange Registration|
Department mainly setup to provide information about jobs, scholarships, schemes under Central and State Government. 8th, 10th, 12th, under graduation, passed students eligible to register for employment exchange. Also students can check status about new registration renewal from official portal.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Status 2020
Objective of TN Velai Vaippu
- Allow online registration with employment offices, updation, renewal.
- To develop data bank
- To allow private sector employers easy access to database to fill up vacancies.
- Also to promote employability of students job seekers through vocational guidance.
TN Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state
- He/She must be a student
- Education qualification 8th/10th (SSC)/12th (Intermediate)/Any under graduation.
- Age criteria also matter for registration.
TN Velai Vaippu Document required for registration –
- Educational qualification certificates
- Aadhaar card
- Photograph (passport size)
- Caste Certificate
- Experience certificate if any
- Other certificates like sports, ex-serviceman, physically handicapped
- Identity proof (Photo ID)
How to Register on Tnvelaivaaippu online – To register online, all students advised to read complete procedure carefully. After that fill registration process step-by-step. It totally free of cost. Also know about Jio Petrol Pump Dealership Registration
- Firstly open official portal by click on link given below
- After that homepage will open. And few options will appeared on screen like For a new user ID registration. A dialogue box will appeared along with term & conditions. Read points and click on I Agree option.
- After that candidate registration form will appeared on screen.
- Click on save button after that save registration form and login ID and password will be issued to applicant.
TN Velai Vaippu Forgot Login ID
What happened after Tnvelaivaaippu registration successful –
Use credentials for login, select district name, fill asked information then submit form. After that acknowledgement slip will generate. It will include registration number, date and employment exchange.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Procedure – Click on link to visit at official portal. Use login ID and password to check renewal procedure. A new webpage will appeared on computer screen. After that click on renew and enter asked details and submit.
Recommended –TN ECS Status 2020 online
For TN Velai Vaippu application, renewal etc –Click Here to Apply
You can also update profile – Open official portal and login, after that update profile by fill updates or new information. Then click on save.
Stay tuned here to know about various schemes in Tamil Nadu (under State and Central Government). If you have any queries related to scheme just write in comment box. For more updates related to Government schemes stick with this page.