TN Employment Exchange and Registration | Tnvelaivaaippu error | Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2021 | Tnvelaivaaippu online registration | Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Status 2021 | Tnvelaivaaippu lapsed Renewal 2021 | Tnvelaivaaippu apply online 2021
The state government of Tamil Nadu takes another initiative step, which will provide employment to students. The main objective of this scheme to create better jobs/employment in the state. One of the biggest problems in today’s time is unemployment. Because of which youth take the wrong path to earn money. That is why the Tamil Nadu government started this scheme so that qualified candidates can get employment.
The main motive of this portal to provide job opportunities to needy people and inhabitants of Tamil Nadu state. Desired candidates can apply online and check to renew status online at the official portal. In today’s modern era, technology has its own special importance and now all departments are becoming online. The Tamil Nadu government is doing everything possible to make the departments online.
Department mainly set up to provide information about jobs, scholarships, schemes under Central and State Government. 8th, 10th, 12th, under graduation, passed students eligible to register for employment exchange. Also, students can check the status of the new registration renewal from the official portal.
Tnvelaivaaippu Lapsed Renewal 2021
TN Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange is the employment registration process. It launched in 2013. After that students are not required to visit departments for registration or renewal. You have to visit the official portal. click on registration. To get complete details and how to register online read this article completely and get the application process, renewal, login, document required, eligibility criteria, and importance.
You have to follow a simple procedure for TN Employment Registration 2021 and TN Employment Lasped Renewal 2021 process. Login ID and password need to carry forward whole procedure
|Registration||Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2021|
|Department||Department of Employment & Training|
|Check online||Renew Lapsed Tnvelaivaaippu 2021|
|Scope||To provide transparent, efficient, quick, networking of employment offices in the state has been undertaken|
|Under||State Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Process||TN Employment Registration 2021|
Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Renewal 2021
TN Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state
- He/She must be a student
- Education qualification 8th/10th (SSC)/12th (Intermediate)/Any under graduation.
- Age criteria also matter for registration.
Objective of TN Velai Vaippu
- Allow online registration with employment offices, updation, renewal.
- To develop a data bank
- To allow private-sector employers easy access to the database to fill up vacancies.
- Also to promote the employability of students job seekers through vocational guidance.
TN Velai Vaippu Document required for registration
- Educational qualification certificates
- Aadhaar card
- Photograph (passport size)
- Caste Certificate
- Experience certificate if any
- Other certificates like sports, ex-serviceman, physically handicapped
- Identity proof (Photo ID)
How to Register on Tnvelaivaaippu online – To register online, all students advised reading the complete procedure carefully. After that fill in the registration process step-by-step. It is totally free of cost. Also, know about Jio Petrol Pump Dealership Registration
- Firstly open the official portal by click on the link given below
- After that homepage will open. And few options will appear on the screen like For a new user ID registration. A dialogue box will appear along with terms & conditions. Read points and click on the I Agree on option.
- After that candidate registration form will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Save button after that save the registration form and login ID and password will be issued to the applicant.
New Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2021 online
What happened after Tnvelaivaaippu registration successful –
Use credentials for login, select district name, fill in asked information then submit the form. After that acknowledgment slip will generate. It will include the registration number, date, and employment exchange.
How to renew my tnvelaivaaippu lapsed?
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Procedure – Click on the link to visit the official portal. Use login ID and password to check the renewal procedure. A new webpage will appear on the computer screen. After that click on renew and enter the asked details and submit.
Recommended –TN ECS Status 2021 online
For TN Velai Vaippu application, renewal, etc –Click Here to Apply
How to tnvelaivaaippu lapsed renewal process?
- Firstly visit the official portal of the Empower-Employment Department, Tamil Nadu.
- Click on In case of renewal link and a new window will open.
- After that login page will open, fill in login details i.e username and password.
- Then complete your renewal/lapsed procedure (update your profile).
- Submit your form and complete the entire procedure
You can also update your profile – Open the official portal and login, after that update your profile by fill updates or new information. Then click on save.
Stay tuned here to know about various schemes in Tamil Nadu (under State and Central Government). If you have any queries related to the scheme just write in the comment box. For more updates related to Government, schemes stick with this page.