Telangana Unemployment Registration 2024 | TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2024 | TS Unemployment Card Apply online 2024 | TS Unemployment Card Application online | TS Unemployment Card Registration Online.
As we know unemployment is one of the biggest problems in India. State Governments implement various schemes from time to time to minimize unemployment in the state. Therefore the State Government of Telangana introduces an unemployment allowance scheme for all people who are still not getting employment. So grab all details about TS Unemployment Card Scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, application status, monthly allowance, and benefits. తెలంగాణ నిరుద్యోగ భత్యం పథకం కార్డు ఆన్లైన్లో వర్తిస్తుంది. Telangana Nirudyoga Bhruti Pathakam apply online.
TS Unemployment Scheme Registration 2024 online
Friends, as we all know, unemployment is the most complicated problem. There are lakhs of youths in the state who, despite being educated, are not able to get jobs. In such a situation, the unemployed youth should not go on the wrong path, that is why the government provides unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth.
This scheme only for the youth who despite being educated are not able to get employment. Under this scheme, ₹ 3016 will be provided to the eligible candidates. So that they can fulfill their day-to-day needs. The concerned department will provide cards to eligible beneficiaries. The State Government of Telangana introduces various schemes from time to time for the cross-section of society. Unemployment card scheme for educating citizens and still jobless (private or government). Telangana Nirudyoga Bhruti Pathakam was a part of an election manifesto promises by the ruling party in Telangana.
|Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|State Government of Telangana
|TS Unemployment Card Online Apply
|TS Unemployment Card Application Status
|Also known as
|Telangana Nirudyoga Bhatyam Pathakam
TS Unemployment Card Apply Online 2024
The main objective of this scheme to provide financial assistance to the people who are educated but still jobless and face financial issues. The government of Telangana implements various schemes for the welfare of the state inhabitants. Schemes like Scholarship schemes for students, Fee reimbursement schemes for students, Nutrition meals in Aganwadi center, Unemployment Allowance scheme, e-Pass scholarships. There are so many people in Telangana state, they are jobless and not able to earn a fixed income. That is why the Govt decided to provide financial assistance to the educated unemployed people.
TS Unemployment Card Benefits –
- Recently Govt launched an unemployment allowance scheme.
- This scheme will be very helpful for the youth.
- Under this scheme ₹, 3016 will be provided per month as nirudyoga bhatyam.
- The beneficiaries will get an allowance and can fulfill their basic needs.
- TS Unemployment Card Pathakam Apply online.
Documents Required –
- Aadhaar card
- Residence proof
- Educational qualification proof
- Age proof
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Domicile certificate
TS Unemployment Allowance Eligibility criteria –
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Telangana state.
- He/She must have attained his/her education from recognized institutes.
- Age limit – Candidates should be between 22-35 years.
- The people who are living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme.
TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application online
- The citizens who have four-wheelers registered under his/her name, cannot apply for this pathakam.
- Those who have landed more than 2.5 acres cannot apply for this scheme.
- Those who have received a loan of Rs 50000 or more from the Government, are not eligible for this scheme.
- The applicants who are forbidden by law, suspended from the Govt job, or criminal charge on him cannot apply under this scheme.
How to apply online for TS Unemployment Card Scheme?
- Firstly visit the official portal of the unemployment allowance pathakam.
- Click on the link, the homepage will open.
- Now click on the registration link & the form will appear.
- Enter asked details carefully Name, father’s name, mobile number, email ID, bank details, qualification details.
- Now you have to attach all documents (scanned copy).
- At last click on submit button. You will get the application number & relevant details.
For Telangana Employment news please Visit here
On the official portal, you can also check TS unemployment allowance application status by entering the registration number or asked details.
For more details about various schemes in Telangana stick around this page. In case of any queries just write in the comment box.