AP Aarogyasri Card Status | YSR Aarogyasri Card Status | YSR Aarogyasri Card Apply Online | AP Aarogyasri Card Application Status | YSR Arogyasri Card Benefits | YSR Aarogyasri Card Apply in Telugu | Aarogyasri card eligibility list in AP
DR. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust under State Government of AP launch Aarogyasri Card to provide poor families of AP stat who not able to pay heavy medical bills. So read this article to know about how to apply online, check card status, document required, eligibility criteria. This medical card have various benefits and can avail medical facilities YSR Aarogyasri Scheme in Andhra Pradesh state.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Status Check online
Dear friends YSR Aarogyasri Scheme initiated by Chief Minister of AP Hon’ble Jaganmohan Reddy Ji. In this scheme Government decided to provide financial assistance to all needy people of AP state. BPL and needy people can get all benefits under this scheme. There are various benefits and one of them – cashless treatment in Govt hospitals of AP state.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Aarogyasri Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of AP state, mainly BPL families|
|Benefits||Cashless treatment and so many|
|Apply Online||YSR Aarogyasri Card Online Apply|
|Status||YSR Aarogyasri Card Status check online|
|Under||State Government of AP|
AP Aarogyasri Scheme Objectives-
- Many Financial aids will provided to people who not able to pay heavy medical bills on time. Or not able to undergo surgeries.
- Aarogyasri card launched by department to all beneficiaries under this scheme.
- Beneficiaries can show their card to government hospital and avail benefits of this scheme.
Dear friends as we know health card is very beneficial for everyone. In current situation COVID-19 Pandemic cases arises day by day. Health card will provide various benefits to card holder. So apply online for YSR Health Card or already applied, you can check card status.
AP Aarogyasri Scheme Eligibility List
This scheme launched in 2017, Now in 2020, State Govt update this scheme. By this initiative many new diseases added under this scheme. So smooth functioning of this scheme is possible. Also inclusion of hospitals through needy people can avail benefits of this yojana. Medical assistance provided to all needy citizens of AP state.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicant must only have less than 35 acre of land, including dry and wet land.
- Refer official portal to know about eligibility criteria and check status online by click on link given below.
- Applicant must have municipal property tax paying families less than 3000 sq ft.
- Annual income of over 5 lakh are also eligible
- Applicant has more than one card are not eligible for this scheme.
- Permanent resident of AP state
Document Requird –
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- BPL Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Photo ID Card
YSR Aarogyasri Card Status Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, West Godavari, Krishna, Prakasam, Kurnool, Cuddapah, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Nellore. Check card status or eligibility list district wise.
List of chronicle outpatient procedure –
Bronchial Asthma, Arrhythmias, Cardiac-failure, CAD Medical, Cirrhosis, Chronic Hepatitis, Chronic Kidney Disease, COPD, Gout, Hypertension, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Inflammatory Bowel Disorder, Psoriasis, Nephrotic Syndrome, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE and other connective Tissue Disorder, Diabetes Type 1 and 2, Stroke, Gamma knife procedure of neurosurgery, Hip and knee transplant, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, HIV AIDS, Malaria, Filaria, Leprosy, Assisted devices for heart failure.
AP Aarogyasri Health Card Status online
Features of Arogyasri Card in AP –
- Reimbursement of Rs 1.5 lakh. Additional benefits of Rs 50000 if expenses cross 1.5 lakh.
- 2 lakh protection for critical illness
- 938 surgical and medical treatments covered
- Treatment related to liver, kidney, heart, pancreas or burns pediatric congenital malformation, lung.
YSR Health Card Status –
Applicants who want to apply online for this scheme through MeeSeva Centre. Now agent will create Login ID and Password and applied for Health Card.
Then submit required documents and related informations. And agent successfully applied for AP Health Card scheme. You will get Aarogyasri Card within 15 days.
To check Health Card Status – To Check status open official portal and select EHS option. Now new window will open where fo to patient option and click on Health card status. You can also YSR Aarogyasri Card Download through same portal. Enter relevant details and click on search option. You can also check Medical Reimbursement Status.
Dear friends if you have any queries or want to know about any scheme, then write in comment box. Stay online to get new updates related to schemes. Please don’t share any sensitive information here.