Free Borewell scheme in AP | YSR Free Borewell online Registration | YSR Free Borewell Scheme Online Application | How to apply for Free Borewell scheme in AP ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in | AP Free Borewell scheme form in Telugu | YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply online
‘Jalakala‘ a new scheme launched in AP state in the last year. Andhra Pradesh state government continuously worked to fulfill their promise to provide a free borewell scheme. Therefore state government launches the YSR Jala Kala Scheme jalakala.ap.gov.in. Read procedure how to registration procedure.
YSR Jalakala Registration 2023
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh recently announced a free borewell scheme for farmers. As we know farmers face the problem of water every year. This scheme will relieve the farmers from the problem of shortage of water. Through this scheme, farmers will get plenty of water for irrigation. Jagananna Borewell Scheme 2021 a key reform in the Agriculture sector. This scheme is mainly initiated to provide a permanent resource of water to small and marginal farmers.
As we know Andhra Pradesh Government led by CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Ji which already made historical and revolutionary reforms in the agriculture, medical, health, and education sector. Know state government recently announced the Free Borewell scheme (key reforms in the agriculture sector). Check here eligibility criteria, benefits how to apply, and application status through this article.
YSR Free Borewell Scheme Registration 2023
Free YSR Borewell scheme – This scheme under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme (each beneficiary gets ₹ 13500 per year). Now state government decided to provide free borewell benefits and cold storage. The government intends to prepare borewell free of cost. This scheme only applies to those farmers who own below five-acre land (agricultural).
|Scheme||Free Borewell scheme in AP|
|Initiated by||Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Apply||YSR Free Borewell Scheme Apply Online|
|Application form||AP Free Borewell Scheme Online Application|
|Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||To relieve the farmers from the problem of shortage of water|
AP Free Borewell Scheme helpline number 2023
Farmers can apply online through the official portal or village secretaries.
AP Free Borewell Scheme benefits in Andhra Pradesh
- Dear farmers as we know the government already provides various benefits under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Now farmers will get free bore well under this scheme. If farmers are not getting natural water resources.
- agricultural output. minimize water problem and now no need the farmers depend on rain, they can use the water whenever they want.
- State Government decided to enhance agricultural productivity and will provide all possible help to the Rythu brothers.
- Financial Assistance – ₹ 50000/- to each eligible rythus.
- Drill free borewell under Rythu Bharosa yojana.
Check YSR Borewell Scheme Eligibility
Land – Not more than 5 Acre of land. They can apply at their Panchayat level secretary office
Farmers can apply online. After that Mandal Parishad Development Officer Office goes for verification. After the physical verification eligibility list will be prepared.
Farming is the only income source for families and land, not more than 5 acres.
YSR Jalakala Registration 2023 online
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji officially announced a free borewell scheme for Rythu (Farmers). Check complete procedure to know about how to apply, subsidy, and details.
How to apply online for this scheme
- All farmers informed that they can apply online/offline for this scheme.
- As we know this scheme under the State Govt. Visit the official portal of this scheme Jala Kala scheme.
- Then click the scheme link, application details will available on the same portal.
- Dear Rythu, you can also apply offline by visit Panchayat Office.
- All details, application form, YSR Free Borewell scheme guideline notification will available soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who gets the benefit of the Free Borewell scheme in AP?
Small and Marginal farmers with 2.5 to 5-acre agricultural land.
How can I apply online for the Free Borewell scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
Firstly visit at official portal or Panchayat office to get the application form and submit details.
What is the free borewell scheme in AP?
The government decided to drill borewell free of cost in agricultural land of small and marginal farmers.
YSR Jalakala toll free number – 1902. AP Free Borewell pathakam helpline number – 9121296053
Andhra Pradesh State one of the most populous states in India and this scheme will be helpful for Rythu (Farmers), to sort out water problems for irrigation. Andhra Pradesh state government fulfill another promise to provide free borewell for irrigation, to solve the shortage of water resource.
If you have any queries drop your question/s in the comment box. Also know more about various State and Central Govt schemes. Stay tuned here to get the latest updates about schemes.