AP Free Laptop Registration 2022 | YSR Free Laptop Scheme Apply online | YSR Free Laptop Registration 2022 | Free Laptop Scheme in AP, application form, eligibility, selection criteria | AP Free Laptop Scheme Apply online
As we all know very well technology has a vital role in everyone’s life. Nowadays the whole world totally depends on technology. So to meet the requirement of today’s world, it’s too important each and everyone should update themselves & for its smartphone or laptop is required. So many students are unable to purchase a good laptop due to financial conditions. AP Free Laptop Registration 2022 online
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
That is why the Andhra Pradesh government has started the Free Laptop Scheme to connect students with the digital world. So all advised reading this article carefully to know about the application process, eligibility criteria, documents required, selection criteria, and others.
The prime objective of this scheme to encourage youth to further their studies. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh introduce this scheme, in which free laptops to be distributed to all eligible students. The applicants who want to pursue their professional studies can apply for this scheme, especially for visually challenged people. Those who want to grab benefits under this scheme can apply online and offline.
YSR Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2022
So many students will get benefits under this scheme. Andhra Pradesh Government release guideline, in which eligibility criteria decided to select beneficiaries. The scheme will be managed by The Department of Welfare of Differently Ables & Senior Citizens.
|Scheme||YSR Free Laptop Scheme|
|Department||Department of Welfare of Differently abled & Senior Citizens|
|Under||State Government of AP|
|Registration||Jagananna Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2022|
|Form||YSR Free Laptop Scheme Form online|
AP Govt Free Laptop Apply Online 2022
Dear students, free laptop pathakam announced by Andhra Pradesh CM YS. Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji for needy students. Lots of students are unable to buy a laptop to continue their studies and they bound to compromise with their studies. Therefore State Govt AP decided to provide the latest laptop to all eligible students. Students can apply by both online or offline procedure. You have to submit the online application form as per the process given below.
Free Laptop Scheme in Eligibility Criteria –
- Students whose family income is below ₹ 15000 per month will get a free laptop.
- Students whose family income above ₹ 15000/- and below ₹ 20000/- per month have to pay half the amount of laptop products.
- And whose family income above ₹ 20000/- per month have to pay the full price.
- They must study in professional courses and permanent residents of AP state.
Documents Required –
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Family Income certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile number
- Bonafide certificate from College
- Disability Certificate
This scheme will be very helpful for students to continue their studies. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic schools and colleges are closed and they will open as per the State Govt’s and strict guidelines. So, students can continue their online studies and the Government will provide a free laptop to eligible students.
YSR Free Laptop Scheme Application 2022
Read procedure to apply for Free laptop in AP –
- You have to visit the official portal of APDASAC, the homepage will open.
- After that online application option will visible
- Just click on the given link “Apply for the differently-abled scheme” and click on Application for Free Laptop scheme.
- Fill in the asked details like Name of applicant, Aadhaar number, mobile number, and email ID, create a password, select register option. Or if you already registered, click on the login option.
- Complete application procedure and upload the required documents. Submit the application form.
For the offline procedure – Dear students for the offline procedure you have to download the application form for a particular scheme, fill asked details, and attach supporting documents. Submit it to the concerned department.
Important – Students have to be very careful while submitting their application, all details should be accurate. A student can avail of benefits under this scheme once in a lifetime.