Status! YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List 2020 pdf Amount Status
AP Kapu Nestham List 2020 | YSR Kapu Nestham Status 2020 | YSR Kapu Nestham List 2020 pdf | AP Kapu Nesthan Payment Status | navasakam.ap.gov.in
Dear friends, This scheme implemented by Chief Minister of AP state. Kapu Nestham a new scheme for poor women. Read this article to know about payment status, list district wise. Scheme launched by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy Ji to provide financial assistance to needy women in AP state. Read this article carefully to know about AP Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List check online.
YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List 2020
YS Jaganmohan Reddy dispatch plan on 24 June 2020 at his camp office. According to this scheme Govt decided to provide financial assistance (aggregate ₹ 15000/-) every year to Kapu Community group ladies between 45 year to 60 year. This scheme is very beneficial for needy women, they will get financial assistance every year. Complete list and payment status details available at navasakam.ap.gov.in
|Scheme||AP Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Initiated by||CM Jaganmohan Reddy Ji|
|Beneficiary List||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme List 2020|
|Status||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Status online|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 15000/-|
|Also check||Kapu Nestham List in AP|
Andhra Pradesh state govt decided to provide financial help to ladies between the age of 45-60 years. So, If you applied for this scheme and desire to check beneficiaries and payment status. Read this article step by step to know about procedure to check కాపు నేస్తం పథకం లబ్ధిదారుల జాబితా online. Huge number of women get benefit from this scheme. Get all details and points related to Kapu Nestham scheme in Andhra Pradesh.
AP Kapu Nestham Status check online
- Kapu Nestham Scheme in Andhra Pradesh Benefits – There are various benefits from this scheme.
- To encourage women who are 45 year old or above to improving their living standard.
- Financial assistance – Total 75000 at the pace of ₹ 15000/- per annum will provided by scheme.
- Benefit directly transmitted in applicant’s bank account
- Andhra Pradesh state govt will give assistance of 0.75 lakh to eligible candidates from March 2020 to March 2024.
AP Kapu Nestham List district wise – East Godavari, West Godavari, Nellore, Prakasam, Krishna, Kurnool, Kudapah (Cuddapah), Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Guntur, Srikakulam, Chittoor.
Eligibility criteria – Permanent resident of AP state, Women applying for yojana only for Kapu people. Candidates must be belong to BPL families and do not have 4 wheelers. Absolute family pay must be not much as Rs 10000 per month in rural zones & Rs 12000/- per month in Urban Areas.
Document Required – Aadhaar card, cast certificate, Income certificate, Bank account, Ration card, Residential proof, Date of Birth.
AP Kapu Nestham Scheme Amount Status 2020
- Desire candidates can apply online through official portal. Fill all details and submit registration form.
- YSR Sunna Vadi List 2020
- Dear aspirants if you applied for this scheme and desire to check AP Kapu Nestham Payment Status.
- Visit at official portal and click on Know your secretariat option from menu bar.
- Search district, click on rural and urban option and search mandal name. Secretariat code will display on screen.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Who will get benefited through Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP?
State Government of Andhra Pradesh launched Kapu Nestham scheme only for women will benefited
I have 4 wheeler. Am I eligible to apply for Kapu Nestham scheme?
No, Its not possible to apply for this scheme. Tax, Auto, Tractors exempted.
How much financial aid will provided through AP Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP?
₹ 15000/- per year
How much age should I have apply for Kapu Nestham scheme?
Women belonging to Kapu community and age between 45 to 60 years are eligible.
To know about various schemes in Andhra Pradesh state (under State Govt and Central Govt), stay tuned. If you have some queries related to schemes, just write in comment box.
Kapu Nestham – Financial Assistance to needy people. As we know COVID-19 Pandemic outbreak in India disturb whole processes, activities. Everyone get affected hardly by this pandemic. That is why state government decided to help needy people