Andhra Pradesh Pelli Kanuka Status | YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme List 2021 | AP Pelli Kanuka Scheme List pdf | AP Pelli Kanuka Status online | YSR Pelli Kanuka Amount Status check | YSR Pelli Kanuka Payment status | YSR Pelli Kanuka Beneficiary Status
The government of Andhra Pradesh proposed a new scheme – To provide financial assistance to brides of different castes. This financial assistance will provide on the occasion of their marriage. Under this scheme brides of SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), BC (Backward Classes) minorities, and disabled will assisted with a max of Rs 125000 for Pelli. Andhra Pradesh state government initiate various schemes for needy people and Pelli kanuka scheme among them.
Pelli Kanuka – It’s the scheme to provide some amount to brides of a different caste. Also, get more details about the scheme and read how to know about pathakam jabita, amount test.
You can check Pelli kanuka application status, beneficiary list pdf, sanction list district wise by reading this article carefully.
YSR Pelli kanuka Status 2021 online
|Scheme||YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Status||YSR Pellikanuka Online Status 2021|
|List||YSR Pelli Kanuka List 2021 district wise|
|Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Initiated by||CM Hon’ble Jaganmohan Reddy|
Andhra Pradesh Pelli Kanuka scheme launched by Chief Minister Hon’ble Jaganmohan Reddy Ji. Through the implementation of the yojana, financial assistance will be provided to brides of different categories. So read about scheme status, eligibility, the document required. YSR Pelli Kanuka sanction list by name wise. As we know most of the population of Andhra Pradesh state depends upon agriculture and rural associated works. Therefore families face financial problems during girls’ marriage.
Andhra Pradesh state government announced the Pelli scheme for wedding girls in-state. So read complete procedure, online application, beneficiary status, documents details. State governments initiate various welfare and development programs for the different sections of society. As like Andhra Pradesh Pelli Kanuka Yojana for wedding girls.
AP Pelli Kanuka Amount Status 2021
Feature of the scheme
- Yojana mainly creates sustainable growth of a needy section of society and improves their standard of living in society.
- AP Govt allows financial assistance to only girls from EWS to obtain benefits under this scheme.
- To marriage, assistance will directly be transferred to beneficiaries in a bank account.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of AP state
- beneficiaries should be at least 18 years old (at the time of applying for this yojana)
- Income – Family annual income less than ₹ 2 lakh (from all sources).
- Applicants should belong to the category from EWS of society.
- Only girls candidates are eligible for this yojana.
Financial Assistance category wise
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||One Lakh|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||One Lakh|
|SC & ST intercaste marriage||1.25 Lakh|
|BC (Backward Classes)||Fifty thousand|
|BC inter-caste marriage||Seventy-Five Thousand|
|Daughter of Labour Children||One Lakh|
YSR Pelli Kanuka Beneficiary List 2021
Andhra Pradesh State Government decided to provide financial assistance to wedding girls belongs to the Economic Weaker Section of society.
- State Level – Director of Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Rural Areas – Panchayat Raj Department
- Urban Areas – Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department
- Birth Certificate or SSC certificates mentioning the date of bride and groom.
- Community or Caste certificate of bride and groom.
- Domicile certificate, Aadhaar Card of bride and groom.
- Family income certificate of girls’ families, wedding invitation card.
- Passport Size photos of Bride and Groom.
- Copy of bank account
- Copy of Ration card or BPL certificate.
Check Online – YSR Sunna Vadi List 2021 pdf
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme List District Wise – Check Status Here
For more details related to States and Central Govt Schemes visit here yogivemanauniv.in. For more queries write your question in the comment box.