AP YSR Vidya Kanuka List 2021 | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status 2021 | Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena list | AP Vidya Kanuka Card Status check online | Vidya Deevena List in Telugu | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Beneficiary Search 2021
As we all know scholarships are very important to all students (especially for those who are not able to pay their school/college fees. Therefore state govt of AP decided to provide scholarships to those students. Lots of students leave their education in midway due to financial problems.
To solve this problem govt always comes up with various scholarship programmes. Now AP Govt decided to provide scholarship to needy students as per eligibility criteria suggested by State Govt.
YSR Vidya Deevena Status 2021 online
Read about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme recently launched by the YSR govt in Andhra Pradesh state. To know about how to apply, eligibility criteria, documents required, scheme status, and YSR Vidya Deevena Beneficiary Search. This scheme initiated by Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji. In this scheme, financial funds will be provided for higher education.
|Scheme||Vidya Deevena or Vidya Kanuka|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
|List||YSR Vidya Deevena List 2021 check|
|Check online||YSR Vidya Kanuka Status online 2021|
|Under||State Government of AP|
|Benefits||Financial Funds for Higher Education|
What is Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme? Financial assistance will be provided to all students who willing to study in Higher education, but can not afford their fees due to the financial problems of their families. This scheme announced on 28 April 2020. Under this scheme, full fee reimbursement benefits will be provided to more than 14 lakh students. YSR Vidya Deevena Fee Reimbursement or check Jagan Vidya Kanuka Card online status.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena List 2021
Check online AP Vidya Kanuka Benefits –
- Free of cost higher education to needy students
- Tuition fees, mess charges, hostel fees will be exempted from all students.
- More than 14 lakh students will avail of benefits under this scheme
- To encourage students for higher education
- Also, monetary incentives will be provided every year to all beneficiaries. YSR Vidya Deevena Beneficiary List 2021
The objective of this scheme –
- To promote higher education in AP state.
- Providing financial help for students who are not able to pay college fees.
- State govt’s main motive to encourage youth for higher education
List of courses under this scheme – B.Tech, ITI, B.Pharmacy, MCA, B.Ed, M.Pharmacy, Polytechnic, M.Tech, MBA and other Degree as well as PG courses.
Tuition fee and hostel fee for students who are pursuing Degree and Engineering courses. Students will be given a sum of Rs 20000/- per year.
Rs 10000/- for ITI students, Rs 15000/- for Polytechnic students, and Rs 20000/- for Graduate Degree and other courses.
AP Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date 2021
YSR Vidya Kanuka Eligibility Criteria –
- Govt Job employees families not eligible for this scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are not eligible
- If anyone in the family availing pension His/Her families not eligible for this scheme.
- Students must be enrolled in the following – Government of Govt aided colleges, Private colleges affiliated to State Univs/Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than ₹ 2.5 lakh per annum
- Beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers.
Documents Required – Address proof, Aadhaar card, College admission proof, Admission fee receipt, BPL EWS certificate, Income certificate, Non-taxpayer declaration, Bank account details.
How to apply for Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme –
- Firstly visit at official portal by click on the link
- The homepage will open Click on official guideline and notification of AP Jagananna Deevena scheme
- Click on the link for the application form to apply for the scheme.
- Upload mentioned documents and click on submit button
- Take the print out of the same for future.
How can I check Vidya Deevena Scheme List? How to check Vidya Kanuka Scheme List – Click on link to official portal
After that click on Know Your Secretariat and checklist and status district wise East Godavari, West Godavari, Nellore, Kurnool, Cuddapah, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Prakasam, Krishna, Guntur, Srikakulam, Chittoor, Anantapur.
Who are eligible for Vidya Kanuka Scheme?
Students for higher education and not able to pay their college fees are eligible for this scheme.